East City: Armstrong's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

How would you rate my work (10 being the best. 1 is for bad)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's workshop....Now taking requests for almost anything!

Pro2go said:
LV can you make me another banner please!?!???!?!?....

Pictures of Articuno ex, Walrein ex, Glalie (EM) in orfer from left to right.
Text (on bottom middle)(the text should look icey): Be Frozen...That's What You Are...

thks
Done:
Banner-Pro2go.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Banner-Pro2go.png

Posted by !-Lucario-! said:
Sorry i post this on your trading thred
From LV: that's ok...you didn't know
Can i pleases have 2 trainer cards please?
I would like a lucario w/ the colors like the ones on wy avatar next to me
From LV: Sorry I can't do it....so I'm going to give you a nice one...from pokesho.com
Shiny sizor,
Typhlosion,
Yukinooh,
Shiny Garmeil,
Shiny Banette,
Latios
Namel: Kai
Backround: The red attachment From LV: Soz it was a bit big...so I used a nice one from the one's I've got or can get.
Sprite: is dp male sprite but blue insted of red

PLEASE!!!!!!

and also one with pics from attachment.with name Moon and backround the bonestick things i made.
From LV: I'll make this one a little later
I've made it plz give me credit if you use it.
TrainerCard-Kai.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/TrainerCard-Kai.png

RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's workshop....Now taking requests for almost anything!

can i have a job i can do dark pokemon my idea no one steals it unless they ask

May if you can do them like in Pokemon Collossum: XD...then we'll talk about jobs.

Could I have a trainer card plz?

Name: Eye of Darkness
Trainer: Could I get the Scizor in Cheesepuff's post.If no then Scizor.
Background: Something with Dark green and Black.

Pokemon: Bannete, Sneasel, Absol, Shiny Gengar, Cloyster and Dusclops.

Badges:Emerald

Master of the six kings said:
Could I have a trainer card plz?

Name: Eye of Darkness
Trainer: Could I get the Scizor in Cheesepuff's post.If no then Scizor.
Background: Something with Dark green and Black.

Pokemon: Bannete, Sneasel, Absol, Shiny Gengar, Cloyster and Dusclops.

Badges:Emerald
All done!
TrainerCard-Eye_of_Darkness.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Trainer%20Cards/TrainerCard-Eye_of_Darkness.png

Hey Light Venusaur!
I was just wondering if you could make me that Emperte banner.
About 3-4 pics of Emperte (If you can only find 2 or something, I guess If you'd put a pic of Glacia (#471) in the middle then please)
Text: The Freezing Chill of Death (Icy like font, and I guess put it wherever it looks best)

and sorry if I make too much of a fuss if I ask this, but could you make me a trainer card too please? (It's really the only big spriting technique I need to learn, lol)
Name: Junichi
6 Pokémon: Emperte, Glacia, Vaporeon, Regice, Feraligtr, Latios
Background: Some cool Emperte frame you can whip up (Kinda like the mew and Raikou frames), or The Metroid one (That's Uber cool too)
Sprite Set: Whichever set you normally use (where'd you get those?), or D&P (Whichever looks best)
Trainer Sprite: (One of my works)
Demontrainer.png

Pokemon Behind Trainer: (#487) Giratina (If it looks too crowded with it, you can skip it)

Thank you very very much, your work is very impressive! Here's a "Light Venusaur" as a token of my thanks
LightVenusaurtransp.png

P.S. If you need someone to work for you, who can do recolors/splices/trainers, here's some of my work (Please PM me if you need anything/anything done):
ariawings.png
gligarkitty.png

translickspriterecolor.png
RSnidokingrecolor.png
RSkabutorecolorlairon.png
RSHelionarcanineespeonhoundoomskarm.png

Junichi:
If ur looking to help.....ur in (*runs & adds name to list of helpers*)
Thanx for the "Light Venusaur" sprite...I love it!

Thanks!
I just taught myself how to do those trainer card things (It took like 4 hours because of some problems), lol-but I'd still like the one I requested please.
Here's a sample card:
Metroidcardtest.png

I can do badges Kanto through Shinoh, including orange islands and gold+silver battle frontier.

hi Light Venusaur can i get a none pokemon
avatar one of ichigo from bleach
if not ok

Hey LV,
I can get this one if you want (I'm a BIG fan of Bleach myself)

Blastoise King: did you want any text, or just a picture for your avi?
:EDIT!: Done! Hope this works:
Dblastoisebleachavi.jpg

Junichi said:
Hey LV,
I can get this one if you want (I'm a BIG fan of Bleach myself)

Blastoise King: did you want any text, or just a picture for your avi?
:EDIT!: Done! Hope this works:
Dblastoisebleachavi.jpg
can i get the url cause i cant put it on

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/iansamuraiking/bleachavismaller.jpg

Fixed the avi size, you're going to have to save and upload it from your computer though.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Since I joined the shop, I just thought I'd post these bits of Info for people wanting me to specifically do stuff.
I can do Avis, Trainer cards, banners, and spritework (Recolors, splices, pokeballs, eggs, etc)
And now for the forms:
For Trainer cards, just follow Light Venusaur's
--------
For Avis:
1.Character and the anime/game its from (for pokemon-just list the name of it)
2.Text (optional) I'll need what kind of font you want, where you want it positioned, and the color of the text.
---------
For Banners:
1.Character(s) and the anime/game(s) involved (for pokemon-just list the name, and if you want sprites, tcg pictures, or a mix)
2.Text (Optional) I'll need the type of font you want, where you want it positioned, and the color of the text.
----------
For Recolors:
1. The pokemon to be used as a base (the one being recolored)
2. The pokemon to use the colors from (I'll use these colors on the base pokemon)
Ex.
1. Charizard
2. Blastoise
Finished Product:
charizarRSrecolor.png

----------
Splices:
1.Pokemon to be spliced (Please no more than 3)
2.The parts of the pokemon (Kingler's claw's, Butterfree's wings, etc.)
----------
Pokeballs:
1: The pokemon you want (Ex. A pichu ball might have Pichu's ear's sticking out and the ball will be yellow+black.)
----------
Eggs:
1. The exact same as pokeballs, only with eggs.
-----------------------------------------------
Feel free to ask for anything I haven't mentioned (I don't do animations though)-Junichi

Junichi:
I couldn't get to fit both of them (too big)
So I put Poochama's final evo on it.
TrainerCard-Junichi.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Trainer%20Cards/TrainerCard-Junichi.png

OMG that's amazing! I really like it. (Runs to put it in sig...)
How do you make custom backgrounds for cards? (Pls Pm, thanks)
That'd be cool to be able to do. Do you know when the banner will be done? (Note: I'm not trying to rush, I'm just excited)

No...I don't soz...as I've got other thing to do be4 I go to work @ 4:30pm (GMT: +11)

-Oh ya, I forgot about our time difference (it's like 8:30 p.m. over here, lol)
I had a few moments of spare time and decided to make the first few eggs I had made in a while. Right is Vulpix, Left is Alakazam
Alakazameggmasked.png
Vulpixeggmasked.png

waiting for some people to make requests....

did u ever make that bone stick dude?

Soz, I've been realy busy...I'll do it some time 2day.

could you make me a banner with umbreons on it with pink rings and have it have a chibi pic. of ichigo from tokyo mew mew on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back