East City: Armstrong's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

How would you rate my work (10 being the best. 1 is for bad)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder Weavile4131

You are all moose
RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's workshop....Now taking requests for almost anything!

I thank you immensly for my trainer card! ^___^
*hugs*

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's workshop....Now taking requests for almost anything!

Your welcome.
Anyways...anyone else who want something?
Even if it's:
An angel
Blank for a trainer card
Banner

Noobnerd

~I see a little silhouetto of a man~

Light Venusaur, I was just wondering if I could use one of your trainer card templates to make my own trainer card? Of course, you will get credit...

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

hi sorry but may i ask if my banner is amost done
if not that ok

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

Señor Noobnerd said:
Light Venusaur, I was just wondering if I could use one of your trainer card templates to make my own trainer card? Of course, you will get credit...
Sure.....just give me credit.
Blastoise king said:
hi sorry but may i ask if my banner is amost done
if not that ok
Sorry.
I didn't see it....I'll do it for you sometime today.

TheNextShamanKing

That's hardcore.

I would enjoy a Shaman King banner, please. If it makes any difference, my favorite characters are: Yoh, HoroHoro (Trey in the dub), Amidamaru, and Manta (Morty in the dub). Thanks in advance!:)

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

TheNextShamanKing said:
I would enjoy a Shaman King banner, please.  If it makes any difference, my favorite characters are:  Yoh, HoroHoro (Trey in the dub), Amidamaru, and Manta (Morty in the dub).  Thanks in advance!:)
I couldn't find: Trey...hope that you still like it anyways.
Banner-TheNextShamanKing.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Banners/Banner-TheNextShamanKing.png

TheNextShamanKing

That's hardcore.

Of course!  How do I pick it up when its ready?

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

TheNextShamanKing said:
Of course!  How do I pick it up when its ready?
Do u see a link under the banner?
If u do..click it.
Then copy & paste it into ur sig.
with this in the front of it.

TheNextShamanKing

That's hardcore.

I clicked on every link under your banner (the Team Star one) and could not find it. There is no link on your actual post either.

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

Banner-TheNextShamanKing.png

* http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Banners/Banner-TheNextShamanKing.png
**This one!

TheNextShamanKing

That's hardcore.

My stupid security system was blocking it, but I wound up recieving it in a roundabout way. My point: I got it, it is awesome, and I'm am glad there are people like you to make things like this!:D

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

LV said:
Do u notice something under my user name?
Look Here:
Light Venusaur
Konoha's FMA & Queen of Pokemon Duels.
________________________________________________________________________________
Plz I'm a female!
But I don't mind being called LV.

!-Lucario-!

naruto and pokemon fan

can i join in this shop of trainer cards. i can make dem.

Noobnerd

~I see a little silhouetto of a man~

This has been around for some time, but I just wanted to notify LV again that you mispelled ArmaldoEX, and wrote ArmarldoEX (this is in the first post, co-owners).

shard79

Elite Trainer

Lv i would like a trainer card like this:

1. Pikachu  2. Umbreon  3. Sceptile--D&P sprites for these, please.
4. Swellow 5. Swampart  6. Weavile--D&P sprites for these, please.

Trainer:  [attachment=1790]  

Pokemon next to me:  Pikachu

Name:  Shard

Backround:  A snowy backround from the pokemon games or a picture of the battle tower from the games (the ones in firered + leafgreen where when you enter a place it has a picture of the place your entering).

Badges:  Battle frontier symbols (gold) or D&P badges.  

Attachments

• Me as a poke sprite.PNG
    Me as a poke sprite.PNG
    1.4 KB · Views: 1

Junichi

Pokebeach's Head Martial Artist

Lv. 100 charizard, what font do you use for your TC's? I like it, it's nice and clear. Thx-Junichi

shard79

Elite Trainer

WOW! That's just...WOW! Thanks alot, lv 100 charizard.

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

Junichi said:
Lv. 100 charizard, what font do you use for your TC's? I like it, it's nice and clear. Thx-Junichi
It's eaither:
Arial or Times New Romen

Status
Not open for further replies.