Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Shatter looks at Shade~

Shatter:"She won't die as long as we are always friends, even if I leave I may not be here, but I will always be in her heart."

Shatter: "And I never said I wasn't on it, the fact that I was with Deepground first you can't just take me from them like you own me."

~Lucrecian butts in~

Lucrecian:"Or they can stay at Deepground with us, ir wouldn't technically be considered leaving the team, if they are there....?"

~Lucrecian looks at Shade~

Lucrecian:"Deepground is our Team, I teach special Eeveelutions like me and Shatter how to control their powers. They have been through much like us....
As for where, it's across this ocean.

~Points at the ocean~

Lucrecian:"Ok then, let's go, our group is worried sick about us so lets go find your friends."

~Shatter smiles~

Jordan walked from behind a rock

Jordan - "Wait, what star? Did this happen early in the teams days or currently? Sorry for sneaking on all of you, I just had to watch what you were up to when I saw you zipping like you did. You see I came to base and noticed you were gone, so I followed your life-pattern."

(He followed Shade with his powers in other words, and watched and listened to everything they did)

"Yeah... and now, because of what we've done... No... Because of what I've done, the star and MysticWater are dying."

Moonlight: "Why does it only efect MysticWater?"
(lol whydoes it only efect MysticWater?I thought Shade was the one who made it)

(I know. I'm getting to that)
"Um... I don't know. But, um, let's just be glad it doesn't affect anyone else..."
*He's obviously hiding something. He picks up MysticWater.*

*He closes his eyes.*
"... Yes. MysticWater and I were the ones that created the star, so if it goes out... So do we..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back