Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
MysticWater slowly stood up, trying hard to stay on her feet."What Shade and everyone is doing won't work.." She looked down.."I must stop this" She teleported on Shade's back..

She held tightly on Shade's back."Well if you could land please, I have to tell you something!"

"It's not the team getting mad at each other that's breaking the star! It's-" Just then, out of nowhere, something cut into MysticWater's leg and she fell to the ground.

~Bella stops at the fridgid northern mountains~

Bella: "Sorry master, but I cannot fly through that it will surely kill us"

Lucrecian: "Well, if Bella can't fly through that, that means the others couldn't be there, should we head back?"

Shatter:"I don't know..."

Lucrecian: "Well Bella, we are heading back to the coast line!!!"

Bella:"Yes sir,"

~She turns back East and flies her usual fast speed to the coast, almost knocking Darian and Shatter off~

~Bella reaches the coast, with Shatter hanging onto her tail and Darian hanging onto Shatter~

Bella: "Sorry about the rush little ones"

~She puts Shatter and Darian down~

Lucrecian: "What now, do we just stay here and wait..." *Growl*

"So each time it cracks, I get hurt." She looked at her cut and said,"So about how the star is breaking..."

MysticWater looked down, trying to hide her face."The star was also made because we fell in love....and....I have a new love.. Why do you think I tried to run away?"

~Bella sits in the sand eating a apple along with the others who just sit there and wait~

Lucrecian: "Shatter....I really wanna go back to the base right now"

Shatter:"How do you think I feel... But we must wait for Shade and the others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back