Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Shatter with ears drooping down looks at Lucrecian~

Lucrecian:"Just go, I'm going back to the base...I'll be back in two days"

~He jumps on Bella's back~

Bella:"Bye Madam"

~They fly off, Shatter starts to tear up. And she slowly walks back to the group~

Shatter *T*: Moonlight you owe me too much..."

Jordan- "What happened anyways? You left happy go-lucky, and come back down to dirt...."

Shatter *T*:"It's already to late...Lucrecian left so it doesn't matter.."

~She arrives at the group and sits down~

Jordan- "Shade, it was ONE person. Who cares? At least it was better than ALL of us."

~Shatter just sits there looking west of the group~

Shatter:"It rather have been all of us, I bet.."

(I gtg! Ill be back in...45 min maybe! SotH and Zig use Moonlight! She can use *T* but dont let her be seen by the group! Laterz!)

(Woohoo for evrey pokemon is equal in a leaders eyes.)
Ok I don't know what to post because Emerald is like gone. And Zigg and Shaymin, if you guys even do one more round of the No love MysticWater, no I love you, NO love MysticWatr, no I love you thing again i'm gonna go insane.

(TSL was the one who said "You need to love me or we're both gonna die." Hey, out of curiosity, why hasn't anyone else decided to get together? Shade's getting all the action... :p)

Jordan- "Well maybe if you cared about your TEAM you wouldn't care that much!" Jordan said obviously angry that all he cares about is Moonlight

*Growls back and pulls his sword* "Shade I don't want to do this, so don't start."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back