Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Moonlight meets her Ice Beam with a Shadow Blast. They collide with an explosion. Moonlight swiftly slashes Shatter across the face.*

~Shatter doesn't back away with anger she slashes Moonlight with her Ice blade on her leg~

Shatter:"I don't go down so easy"

~She turns around and then slashes towards moonlights ears~

~Lucrecian jumps on Moonlight and sends her flying to the ground with him as a weight squashing her~

*She disappears, and reappears behind Shatter. She stabs Shatter through the chest and slashes at Emerald.*

~Shatter struggles to stand up then gets in front of emerald and stabs Moonlight in the arm causing her to fall~

~Lucrecian yells at Shade~

Lucrecian:"Don't just sit there Weakling stand up and fight!!!"

*Shade nods and forms a Shadow Blade. Moonlight teleports right in front of him. She slashes him in the arm. He grunts and swings his Shadow Blade at her... But stops midswing. He drops his Shadow Blade.*
"I... I can't do it..."
*Moonlight leaps at him.*

Lucrecian:"You are weak.."

~He uses extreme speed and stabs Moonlight on the side crashing her into buildings and debris finally stopping her rampage~

~She struggles to stand up~

Moonlight:"I'll kill you...." *she sighs*

*Moonlight teleports away. Shade falls to the ground, tears streaking down his face.*
"Why, Moonlight...?"

~Lucrecian runs to Shatter who is on the ground and heals her wounds~

Lucrecian:"You ok, Shatter?"

~Lucrecian turns towards Shade~

Lucrecian:"SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!!! You almost got your whole team killed, a leader is supposed to stand up and fight no matter what the cost, but you...you risked the whole teams life, I think it's time for someone else to take charge while your in your little world."

~He stands up with Pride, as the rest of the group just stares at Shade~

Mysticwater:"Shade...."

~She walks over to him~

(Moonlight left, and she's evil)
*Shade growls at him.*
"I guess I should expect this from someone as heartless and cold as you. You probably don't even know HOW to love, much less how it makes you act! You're a cold, heartless, selfish person, so DON'T PREACH TO ME ABOUT HOW TO BE A LEADER!!!"

MysticWater gained many cuts in a few seconds. "I must get out of here," she said, trying to push herself away. She ran into a Jolteon."Hello again, MysticWater." She stared at him and blushed.

~Lucrecian stares at shade~

Lucrecian:"Oh, I know the dark cold pain that love creates, and the sorrow that it causes"

~Lucrecian walks away from the group~

Lucrecian:"Maybe I don't know how to love anymore but at least I did, but now she is dead and there is nothing that I can do about it. So I must move on and not be held back by memories that are meaningless but must look forward to the future."

~He looks at Shade~

"You think I'm selfish, almost letting Emerald get killed, at least I actually take care of people...."

~He walks through the crushed village~

"I'm going to find this source of evil and kill it"

"No, you won't."
*Tackles Lucrecian at top speed.*

Twilight ShayminLvr said:
MysticWater gained many cuts in a few seconds. "I must get out of here," she said, trying to push herself away. She ran into a Jolteon."Hello again, MysticWater." She stared at him and blushed.

(... We moved past the star dying. WAAAAAY past it. And Shade is in love with MW again... kinda)

~He kicks Shade off of him~

Lucrecian:"I rather not let the world fall to ashes, I have people that are counting on me so back away"

~He continues to walk~

~Blade goes through his back as a shadow and has no effect~

"I'm not going to fight you, you naive child."

~He stares at Shade~

"The selfishness and hatred has caused you to be blind to the truth, I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS WORLD TO FALL!!!!!"

~His sword disintegrates into ash~

"I will not deal with your arrogance"

~Shatter jumps in front of Shade~

"And I won't let you hurt Moonlight."
*Closes his eyes. The mark on his forehead pulses. Lucrecian suddenly stops, unable to move.*
"No matter the cost..."
*Lucrecian suddenly feels pain tearing at him from all over.*
(I don't care if he's "Immune to pain" or "Shade's powers don't affect him," just roll with it!)

~Shatter Tackles shade~

Shatter:"Why are you so stupid, you just don't understand do you!!! We need to find the source so this can all end"

~Lucrecian just stands there without the want to move, slowly his true body starts to reveal, his right arms skin just disappears leaving shadows and bones~

~Shatter slides to the side~

Shatter:"I'm disappointed in you.... you rather let the world fall in flames than kill, to think I was starting to get soft on you. That is truly a mistake"

~Mysticwater jumps in~

Mysticwater:"What is the source???Shade"

"Tera. She's back, and she's inside Moonlight."
*Turns to Shatter.*
"I said that I wasn't going to let him kill Moonlight, I didn't say I wasn't going to stop this. There's another way to stop Tera.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back