Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Shatter turns to Shade with anger~

Shatter:"Why do you always expect that he is going to do something bad....Did he even tell you he was going to kill her!!!"

~She turns with anger and sits down, as Bella comes~

Bella:"Well, instead of arguing hurry up before we all die"

"Okay! *sigh* Once again, I'm sorry for the presumption. Now, to get rid of Tera, we need to-"
*A black arrow pierces his chest. He falls to the ground, holding it. On a hill, about 30 feet away, Moonlight turns and runs, holding a shadow bow and a quiver of black arrows.*

~Shades powers wear off and Lucrecian's flesh start to come back to his body, immediately back on his feet he chases Moonlight~

Shatter:"Lucrecian Wait!!!!!! Shade!!!"

~The group surrounds him~

Mysticwater:"Shade are you ok?!?"

*The shadow notices Lucrecian behind him and sends a shadow ball back at him while gaining on the running Moonlight.*

(Why do you keep saying that moonlight is saying things? Dont you mean MysticWater?)
*Shade is out cold, and is losing a lot of blood.*

(ooops, im used to saying moonlight and I type too fast, but you get the idea. Edit.) :p

(Who are you talking to Zigg)
*The shadow sees Lucrecian go by him and refusing to be the slowest uses extreme speed and starts to chase after him. nearing Moonlight*

~Lucrecian slows down to equal the Shadows paste and uses Iron Tail~

"Who are you?!"

~Back at the group~

Mysticwater:'Oh what do we do, he is going to die!!!"

Shatter:"Don't bother to pull the arrows out that will quicken the bleeding"

*The shadow jumps over the tail.*
Shadow -"I could ask you the same."
*Then he slashed at Lucrecian with a fury swipes.*

~Dodges the fury swipes~

"The names Lucrecian, you seem to put up a pretty good fight....."

~Looks ahead as Moonlight is still running~

Shadow-"You too. But are you trying to stop me or the shadow ahead of us?"
(I have to go over a friends Zigg can you control me?)

~Chasing moonlight still~

Lucrecian:"I'm chasing her ahead, there is something wrong with her we need to stop her"

Shadow-"Oh.. so that's why she shot that Umbreon with an arrow. Well anyway I'll help you stop her and by the way I'm Zarin. And you are?"

(Right)
Emerald-"Shade..."
*Emerald eyes start to glow and then shes able to remove the arrow without hurting Shade.*
Emerald-"Shade. Is that any better?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back