Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emerald-"What? And how do you know my real name? I haven't been called that in years."
*Just then Zarin runs over.*
Zarin-"Group 3 leader you made it out. And who's your friend?"

"Zarin!"
*Sighs.*
"Okay, I'm going to tell you how I know you. You can choose whether you want to believe me or not, but know that I'm your only hope of defeating Tera."
*Explains everything.*

SpottedTalon kept running.. Voices filled her head."Make it stop!!" she screamed. She fell to the groud, covering her ears.

Zarin-"That explains a lot."
Emerald-"Because someone from supposedly where you came from told us all about your world. You have to get back and fix it."

"Uh-huh. Right. I can see you don't believe me... Fine. But if you want any chance at defeating Tera, meet me in that clearing in two days."
*Walks away and sees SpottedTalon.*
"SpottedTalon?!!"
*Runs over to her and picks her up.*
"What happened?!!"

*Zarin and Emerald nod to each other. Then Emerlad started to glow and they teleported back to Deepground*
Zarin-"Lucrecian, Shatter, we have some important news."
Emerald-"An umbreon says he can stop Tera."

(Back at where Shade is.)
*Bane starts running down the path torwards Shade and Moonlight holding something.*
*He is being chased by Tera's guards.*
Bane-"Out of the way!"
Bane-"Wait.. Shade?"

"So... Bramble's dead..."
*He realizes something.*
"... Because I wasn't there to save him! Okay, SpottedTalon? Go to that house over there."
*Points to his home.*
"I'll explain everything to you there in a minute."
*Runs to Moonlight.*
"I know my story is hard to believe, but if anything, believe this: If you want any chance of beating Tera, you need me."

*She snarls*
Moonlight: "I have bin doing fine on my own fighting Tera!"
*Moonlight starts walking again*
Moonlight: "Ill be fine....im prettty hard to beat at this moment"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back