Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Lol Moonlight got harsh and tough!)
*She glares at him but takes her Twilight Blade and puts it away*
Moonlight: "I dont know if i believe you...but i trust that your not on Tera's side"
*She walks away into the forest.*

*Gets up.*
"I need to fix this..."
*Tries to go back in time... But can't.*
"What?"
*Tries again, but fails.*
"My powers... They're gone!"
*Sighs.*
"Moonlight, wait!"
*Runs to catch up with her.*

*Alice and Solaria catch up to Shade and sees Moonlight. They all just glare at each other*
Alice: "....Shade..we need to go if anybody sees us with her we could be killed"
*Moonlight grunts*
Moonlight: "Ya, go ahead and leave"

(Now I have to make a past MysticWater...And now Star and Eclpise..don't live.. Oh, and I can make banners too since now I'm bored:p)
A Eevee was walking through the forest, burns all over her.. Memoires of Bramble and FrozenStar stayed in her mind.
'I should of saved Bramble in the fire. And should of stoped Tera's army before they killed FrozenStar,' she thought. Then she clenched her teeth."I don't diserve to live..I don't know why FrozenStar gave me these powers.. I don't know how to use them and if I do, I leave whole forests in cinders." She keept walking tears in her eyes.'But if I train that power,' she thought,'I could stop Tera!' She ran out in the forest until she came to a group(Shade, Solaira, Alice, Moonlight.)

(Wait is Deepground still around because they just would've never met Shade. And Shade... duh. Use Jordan's power!)
*Just then heading in the direction of a tower a whole bunch of captured Deepground members are being brought to the tower.
Amongst them is Emerald.*

(He tried, but his powers don't work because he never unlocked them.)
*Shade sighs.*
"Alice, Solaria, it might not make any sense to you, but I'm going with Moonlight."
*Follows Moonlight.*

(We're getting to it!!!)
"Oh, right."
*Whacks his forehead.*
"I forgot... Look, it's a long story that I can explain to you later. Right now, we need to..."
*Sees Emerald.*
"Wow... This is.... Extremely lucky."
*Tries to form a Shadow Blade, but can't.*
"Oh... right."
*Tackles one of Tera's soldiers and steals their sword.*
"This'll do..."
*Starts attacking Tera's troops.*
Alice- "Shade, are you insane?!!"

"Wait!" SpottedTalon stepped back."I want to help, but I might hurt these guys.." She started to glow."But it's worth a try!!!" She lept at the army.

*Emerald and the other Deepground members see the distraction and they make a brake for it. Running away from the tower and the road.* (Because they don't know who Shade is they think he's a loco person.)

"Good to be fighting side by side with you again, SpottedTalon."
Solaria- "... When and where did he learn to fight with a sword?"
*Finishes the army and puts away the sword.*
Shade- "Stay here, I'll be right back."
*Runs over to Emerald.*
Shade- "Emerald!"

*Emerald stops running noticing Shade.*
*Emerald kicks the sword out of Shade's hands and cuts her handcuffs lose. Then she starts to run off again.*
(Emerald thinks Shade is weird still)
(Oh, and Bane is still alive because he never met Team Destiny)

SpottdTalon stared at him..'He's knows me..I can read it in his mind..' She looked away and clenched her teeth.'But I can't stay with anyone. Becuase anyone could of set that fire.' SpottedTalon darted away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back