Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Moonlight, listen to me. I know what you're capable of, and I know that it's not enough to kill Tera. Please... If you don't believe my story, search my mind. You'll find my story to be true..."

"Thank you..I'll go with you.." Then she turned to Shade."If you'll lisen, I need to tell you something."

*She starts walking away again*
Moonlight: "I have done that and i know the story is true...but do i want to be like that..I know how much you loved me but i dont feel the same way right now...Im sorry"

"I was from the human world, if you didn't know. I came when I was very young, and these people found me. They cared for me. The also hade children. Two shiny Eevee, if I remember right. I played with them, like we were brother and sisters. Do you know these Eevees?"

(oooh you just got dumped)
Bane-"Guys! I'll explain how I know everything In just a second but we got to hide Tera's army is coming!"

"I don't remember any of this..."
*Sees Moonlight.*
"NO!"
*Tackles her and uses hypnosis.*
"Okay, everyone to my house!"
*Picks up the sleeping Moonlight and heads towards his house.*

*Moonlight's mark glows and she wakes up. She snarls at Shade and kicks her way out of his arms*
Moonlight: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

(I edited my last post.)
*Gets everyone, including Moonlight inside his house and shuts the door.*
"No, SpottedTalon, I don't remember. Maybe this will help you all understand why I don't remember anything..."
*Explains everything to Alice, Moonlight, SpottedTalon, Bane, and Solaria.*

ShayminSky! said:
*She growls again*
Moonlight: "I told you! I can do this on my own!"
*Moonlight looks around inside the house*
Moonlight: "Why are we here?"

"Because apparently, Team Destiny no longer exists and doesn't have a base to hide in! This is the best place I could think of..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back