Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
"How many times do I have to spell this out for you?! Shade loves Moonlight! That's why I split myself! So I could be with you!!! But apparently, you don't feel the same way... Have a good life with Dustin..."
*He continues unmaking himself.*
"I just can't take the pain anymore..."

*His body starts fading. With his last bit of energy, he gives Shannon his immortality and locks it inside of her.*
"Don't give up life because of me... I can see... How much you love him... Goodbye... My one... and only... love...."
*Fades away completely.*

*Shade falls to the ground, screaming, as his powers fade away. He gets up and his markings are gone.*
"Oh no... No... No!"

Shannon starts to falls to the ground and crys hard.
"Sapphire, please take it away! Please!!"

Sapphire: "I can't... He locked it within you... He wants you to be happy, Shannon."

*The sky turns black.*
Shade: "... This is bad..."

Shannon keeps crying.
"It's all my falut! If I wasn't so mad, I would have listened to his story and he would be here. We would all be happy!"

Shannon doesn't notice. She curls up in a ball.
"How does he think I can live a happy life without him!" she cried.

*Sapphire flies over to her.*
"You won't be living any life in a minute... None of us will... The world's coming to an end, Shannon. I need you to bring Garret back, or we're all going to die..."

"You need to go to the land of the dead and convince him to come back, Shannon... If you do, I can seal his immortality inside him. You'll both be immortal, and I won't let him kill himself again. Please... The world needs you to do this..."

*There's a dark void of black nothingness in the middle of the land of the dead. In the middle of it sits Garret in his human form, holding a guitar and playing this. He doesn't see her. His eyes are closed, and he's crying as he plays.*

"I was too blind and didn't listen to you! I wanted to get you back to see how it feels." She falls to the ground.
"Garret, please...I love you..."

*He looks at her, startled. He hesitantly walks over to her. He kneels next to her and tips her chin up so she's looking at him.*
"... You... You mean that...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back