Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I agree. I just joined too. If anyone didn't see my post, I'm Greyclaw - more often called Grey - the Flareon, and I'm also at the school.)
I thought humans beings were intelligent... I tried so hard to get my way in school only to discover one plain fact:

Humans. Are. Boring.

"Love - Forty!"

*Greyclaw was leaning beside a tree in the shade, watching tennis practice undergo.

Are they even aware of the fact that their technique is horrible. I might as well teach them a lesson...

*He walked over to the courts.

"Hey, you! Are you here to sign up for the Tennis Team?" asked a coach.

*Greyclaw moved his head back.

"I want a match against the best player you have. If I lose, then I'll consdier..."

(-_- ... Zy, its a human school. a human coach wouldn't talk to, or understand the speech of, a flareon...)
*Tries to get away from Chloe.*

Chloe kissed him on the cheak.
"See you around." She walked away. Shannon walked up to him and sighed.

*At the office is the little man.*
*The man nods and shows him a door.*
(Man whispers to Garret.)"Before you head down there you may want to pack your things. YOu two won't be coming back for a while."

"Oh yes. I would expect you to bring that. But urry SHannon. You only have 10 minutes to gather your things. The principal is waiting."

Ziggoratt999 said:
(-_- ... Zy, its a human school. a human coach wouldn't talk to, or understand the speech of, a
(Since when did I say I was in the form of a Flareon? I just stated my true form. =/)
This better not be a waste of my time... Here comes the serve.

*WHACK*
*Greyclaw twisted his mouth into a small smile.

Slow...
Counter!

*Swinging the racket like a sword, Grewclaw slammed the ball back at twice the speed.

"Love - Fifteen!"

Looks like this is going to be a waste of time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back