Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Ummm Charidude nobody remembers OShade....this is a different time when Shade changed it so the fire never happend...remember?)

Garret: "I don't need to. I trust Shade. But if you insist..."
Garret*T*: "Moonlight, was there ever an Umbreon named OShade?"

*Shade utters one word weakly.*
"Ce... Le... Bi..."

ShayminSky! said:
(Ummm Charidude nobody remembers OShade...this is a different time when Shade changed it so the fire never happend...remember?)

(Actually, Garret made it so that we all remember everything from both timelines. :D)

Ziggoratt999 said:
ShayminSky! said:
(Ummm Charidude nobody remembers OShade...this is a different time when Shade changed it so the fire never happend...remember?)

(Actually, Garret made it so that we all remember everything from both timelines. :D)

(Oh then continue the plotling SS.)

(Huh? Ziggs right, i forgot how he let us remember everything :p Lol continue)
Moonlight: "I cant call Celebii to come here... we have to take him to the lake that Celebii is at"
*Moonlight hears Gerrat*
Moonlight *T*"Ya...why?"

Ziggoratt999 said:
Garret: "I don't need to. I trust Shade. But if you insist..."
Garret*T*: "Moonlight, was there ever an Umbreon named OShade?"

*Shade utters one word weakly.*
"Ce... Le... Bi..."

(He never said it was an umbreon. He just said it existed. OShade was an eevee right?)

"Yes I was. And Garret. The reason I was tricking you was because I didn't want Shade to find out about me if he did... well then I knew you would immediately think I was evil too. Garret, may I ask of you something? Could you try to convince Shade and Moonlight that Tera and I aren't evil?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back