Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me Neither......I couldn't stop the thing that Killed off everyone i know......This is worse...I have no friends.theres nothing wrong with any of that.

*She looks at Soul*
Silver: "My name is Silver"
*She looks at Shade*
Silver: "No! You always do things right! If you didnt I would be dead right now! Ho-"
*She suddenly stops, her eyes full of Grief*
Silver: "....Jade is gone.."

ShayminSky! said:
*She looks at Soul*
Silver: "My name is Silver"
*She looks at Shade*
Silver: "No! You always do things right! If you didnt I would be dead right now! Ho-"
*She suddenly stops, her eyes full of Grief*
Silver: "....Jade is gone.."

"WHAT?!?!"
*Looks around.*
"JADE!!!"
*Tries to track Jade with his powers.*

*Shade can not find her either*

*Silver starts crying*
Silver: "Jade is my sister! I heard her scream when Shade was dieing but...i didnt know what to do....its all my fault!"

"... No. It's mine."
*Gets up and makes a Shadow Blade.*
"And I'm going to fix it."
*Kisses Silver.*
"Even if I have to search the world, I will find her. I promise."
*Leaps into the air and flies away.*

I won't let this happen to you...I know what happened please tocuh Your Forhead when you think about her.....I can find her with My Psychic powers....I Hope...

*Goes full speed. Creates 6 sonicbooms, each louder than the other. Flies around at mach 6, searching the world for the Zangoose and the Weavile.*

"Im gonna find her too..."
*sees him kiss her and his jaw drops, then he runs off, calling Jade's name.*

Jade i won't let this happen to you!*Teleports away Into the sky and Realeses Psychic Enegey and call's her name*

*None of them find any sign of Jade or The Weavile and Zangoose*
(I gtg for 30 or less..dont do anything with my plot untill i get back! You guys can keep trying to look but dont let anybody find the Zangoose, Weavile, or Jade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back