Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Giratina lets it hit him. It does nothing*
Giratina: "You need to go back into your cage and wait for your sibblings to join you"
Jade: "NO!"
*Giratina smiles*
Giratina: "Saphire thought she could banish me forever! What a fool! Does she not know I have pokemon in your world helping me to get power?"
*He laughs*
Giratina: "Once I have all your powers I will rule the world!"
(Lol ya i made the banners on GIMP :] thanks!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Groyvle: "Giratina needs all of Shade's, kids powers. As soon as he gets them all he will control this world.."
Silver: O_O

*Growls.*
"That'll never happen. We're not the only ones with powers out there... Someone WILL stop you... Maybe I'm not destined to be that person... But if I'm not I'll die trying."
*Sees a sword hanging on the wall. Grabs it and grins. Leaps at Giratina and slashes him across the face.*

Giratina: "GAH! YOU LITTLE BRAT!"
*He lunges at Shade and uses Shadow Force*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grovyle: "Nobody can get there exept for that Zangoose and Weavile.."

*Dodges with a backflip. Lunges at Giratina and stabs him in the chest, half an inch away from his heart. Realizes he missed the heart.*
0_0 "Oh no... How could I miss?!"

*Giratina roars in rage and throws Shade into the building wall, then uses Shadow ball at him*
Jade: "NO!"
*She tackles Giratina*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Groyvle: "Were you even listening?! We cant get there!"

*The Shadow Ball hits Shade's broken arm.*
"GAAAH!!!"
*Collapses. Growls and gets up. Runs at Giratina. Grabs the sword, which is on the ground. Leaps onto Giratina's back and stabs him in the base of the neck.*
"Die..."

Giratina: "....you think this i-"
*He chokes out blood then he dissapears*
Jade: O_O
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grovyle: "You can try but Silver cant go"
*Siver is still in shock*
:)P)

*Falls to the ground, bleeding heavily from his broken arm. Pants heavily.*
"Jade... Listen to me... I need you to leave... There should be a portal somewhere in here... I need you to find it and escape... Do you understand...?"

*Jade growls*
Jade: "Your coming to!"
*She picks him up and starts looking for a portal*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I know, just wait for a little bit and it will effect everyone. Its just this part that is based on Jade and Shade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back