Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up. I just have to try one more time at this. -_-"

Name: Marrisa
Eeveelution: Vaporeon
Description: After her death, Marrisa's soul was not satisfied. She ends up in a world beyond recognition to her and hopes to find Koji in this strange land.
Appearance: Wears a black cloak as before but does not have a pouch. She also wears a black opal necklace.

And if I'm in, I'll send in an entrance as well.
*A large flash of blue light not too far off from Shade and Cacey happened and then disappeared. However, after the flash, the surrounding area was somewhat colder.

"Perhaps death was not the true reality after life. What lies ahead of me?"
The sound came from beside them, behind the bushes.

"A weary soul, dragged to an unknown world, be it truly real or something of fiction."

*The bushes were cleared to reveal a Vaopeon, lying on her back. Her cloak covered her whole body except for the tail, neck, head, and arms. Her eyes were closed.
"Shall I ask of your identity?"

"My name, I suppose, is Marrisa, as it has been in my former life. Whether I'm dead, I cannot answer. What you can answer for me, however, is your title."

(Yes! I finally got a plot, though it is a little like Bleach lol)
(OOC: I'm just calling her Shannon for now, to work with the plot...)

*Shannon grabbed some fruits for Garret and started to walk back.*

Shade: "I am known by many names. 'The Emissary of Shadow,' 'The Thousand Armed Savior,' 'The Dark Within the Light...' You may call me Shade, if that so pleases you. And to answer your question, you're just as alive as I am."

*Marrisa slowly opened her eyes.
"Interesting... it appears that I have not yet been tortured enough. To die without love can't be the end, but to continue living without love suits me better, I suppose."
*She stands up, facing Shade.
"One would not be in a forest without purpose, unless you live here?"

Shade: "... No one lives in this forest... It is a place that people come only when in the most desperate need..."
*He stares into space.*
"And I need it..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back