Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
(wow. color me amazed)

Tempral turns his head solemnly towards Shade.
"It is my turn now to tell a story:
I was once an incredibly poor Pokemon, with nothing to my name except the clothes on my back. Then one day, I found an incredible treasure trove. But my rival, Pitaius, framed me of thievery."
"I was tried before the ruler of my village, and at that time the one true ruler of time, Dialga; I was found guilty, despite having not committed the crime, and as such, Dialga put a powerful curse upon me".
"It gave me extraordinary strength... and a slight manipulation of the powers of time. But it came with a cost... I would die during my 20th year of existence."
"I was 14 then, and I am now 19."
"In but a few months, I will be all but existent."

*Aira was listening closely to Garret while hiding in the house.*. So this is the one I'm looking for... Let's get in closer shall we... *Aira got closer to a window* (On my Itouch, sorry if somethings not written right.)

*Garret looks at the brown Leafeon.*
"Oh... I am truly sorry, my friend... If I may... Would you mind if I tried to help?"

"Mind?", Tempral asked, "why would I mind?".
"My dear friend, I would be more than honored if you assisted me!".

*Garret nods. He places his paw on Tempral's forehead and closes his eyes. His forehead marking glows a brilliant blue, glowing just as brightly as Dialga's temporal gems. The markings appear all over his body, and begins swirling around like snakes on his body. His eyes snap open, and they're glowing a brilliant blue.*

(it's garret)
*Garret is lost in the temporal power that is consuming him. Tempral feels the curse draining out of him, and being placed into Garret. Finally, Garret collapses, blue rune-like markings covering his entire body.*
"It's done... The curse is in me now..."
*Is panting heavily. His eyes return to normal, but the runes stay there.*

(時 <- that's the marking)

*Hyourinmaru wandered away from everyone. Finally, near Garret's house, he sat down and just stared at the moon.*

(oops. I love Shade ._.)

Tempral smiles joyfully.
"I... I... feel young again! Power courses through my veins... yet I have lost Temporal power... I feel weak at the same time... it is strange".

"What did you do, Garret?".

*Hyourinamru can see a brilliant blue light coming from the roof of Garret's house as Garret drains the curse. The light slowly fades.*

PokeChamp said:
(oops. I love Shade ._.)

Tempral smiles joyfully.
"I... I... feel young again! Power courses through my veins... yet I have lost Temporal power... I feel weak at the same time... it is strange".

"What did you do, Garret?".

*Garret weakly gets up.*
"I have powers beyond imagining... I simply took the curse and placed it inside myself..."
*Starts to walk, then collapses.*
"Uuugh... I haven't felt this exhausted in... Well, ever..."

"But... will you be alright?", Tempral asks.
"You may have freed me from that dreadful curse, but you look weak..."

*Hyourinmaru glanced at the light.*

'Hmm, odd...Should I check? No...'

*He looked down at his paw with the mark on it.*

*Nods.*
"I'll be fine... Don't worry, I've been through worse... I just need to do something really quickly... I'll be back in about five minutes..."
*Flies out of the atmosphere, heading for the sun. Puts a bubble of Air around him and increases his speed until he's flying at the speed of light.*

DRATS! He flew aw-
*Aira saw Hyo by the house and got a miscievous smile*
Maybe....
*Hyo heard someone in the house, but only she could hear the sound*

(Hyourinmaru = Guy, so all of you guys know =P)

*Hyourinamru hears the sounds.*

"Ookk, now this is gettting creepy. I'll just have a look."

*Sneaks inside the house.*

*Garret pours the temporal energy into the sun, then flies back to the house. Lands on the roof.*
"That's much better."
*The runes are gone.*

(Sorry. xD)

Here she comes...
*To Hyo only again*
I'm over here... Come by the beds Hyounmaru...
Just cause a distraction, and get that (What's Garret?) "Whatever Pokemon Garret is" down here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back