Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Flies towards the valley. As they get closer, it begins to change. What was once barren and bleak is now beautifully lush, and full of pokemon and homes.*
"Welcome to the Hidden Valley. Population: 7,893."

Marrisa chuckled, landing on the ground on all fours.
"Either it's a big hidden valley, or a well concealed one."

"Neither. There's a mystic field around this place, making it invisible to anyone outside that field. Only a few people can travel in and out of the field, myself being one of them."
*Smiles and walks into the town, his cloak vanishing. A Gardevoir runs out to greet them. She hugs OShade tightly.*
Gardevoir: "Shade! It's so good to see you!"
OShade: "Good to see you, too, Gardevoir. How have you been?"
Gardevoir: "Wonderful! Oh, you should've been here just two days ago, we were having the Legends festival!"
OShade: "You know I don't like the publicity..."

*Gardevoir notices Marissa. She smiles.*
Gardevoir: "Who is this?"
OShade: "This is my love, Marissa. Marissa, this is one of the 7 sages of this Valley."

*Gardevoir nods.*
"Likewise."
*Looks back to OShade.*
"So, will you be coming to the ruins?"
OShade: "Probably."

Her tail swished with curiosity.
"Anything you can briefly tell me about such a place?"

*Walks into the temple. There are many corridors, but he just keeps going straight. He finally arrives in a large chamber. There are many scorch marks covering the walls and floor, several gashes in the walls, blood stains everywhere, and several crystal shards in the middle of the chamber. Beside the crystal shards are bones in the shape of an Umbreon.*
"...."

(Going to Pyschology class. I'll be gone for at least an hour.)
Marrisa remained silent, uneased, wondering if she even belongs here.

*Senses her unease.*
"It's okay. I'm just remembering something..."
*Holds out his paw.*
"Would you like to see it?"

*He takes her hand and concentrates. The room begins to change. The gashes, crystal shards, scorch marks, and bones all disappear. Now there is only a large, dark crystal in the center of the room. OShade quickly pulls Marissa behind a rock.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back