Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
*It isn't that difficult to find. The rotting corpse of a female Espeon lies a few feet away, somewhat hidden inside a bush.*

*Alki scrunches up her nose at the smell of the rotting Espeon, and creeps closer to get a better look at it*
(I gtg in 5 minutes, I have to do homework)

(okay. When will you be back?)
*She has several large gashes covering her body, but the deepest seems to be in her chest.*

(Probably not 'till tomorrow, sorry)
*Alki looks around again, her fur all ruffled up, not knowing if the murderer is still around.*
(I gtg. Bye!)

Name: Chaos

Eeveelution: Umbreon

Description: An eager teenager, he is quick to jump to conclusions and makes excuses often. He enjoys pie, chocolate and long walks on the beach. He is very bold, however, and very pessimistic. He got his name from the Chaos in Greek Mythology.

Appearance: Chaos was born with 2 extra fingers on each paw. He has a grim expression on his face most of the time, and has bad vision, therefore is constantly squinting.

EDIT: Scratch the original name, changing it.

Our buddy Ellis, however, wasn't exactly tuned with his surroundings. You see, he was just chilling out, minding his own business...until he smelt the blood that let him become tuned. Being the naturally curious Flareon that he was, Ellis got out of his chair and followed the smell.

*Before long, Ellis stumbles across the horribly mangled body of an Umbreon. It's barely recognizable at all... The head has been turned all the way around, the eyes have been gouged out, and the limbs are all twisted the wrong ways. The body doesn't even have a tail anymore.*

I don't know what's going on right now, so once I make a character I'll need help..

Name: Glacia

Eeveelution: Glaceon

Description: Glacia was always one to make trouble. When she was 5 she nearly killed her younger brother in a "play-fight". When she was 7 she nearly put her family in jail because she stole from a couple of local shops. When she was 10 she set her house on fire accidentally and barely escaped. When she was 12 her parents died of stress because of her. And her brother ran away because he was afraid of her. Now with nowhere to go she roams, looking for something. She doesn't know what she's looking for, but she tells everyone who asks her "I was born for a purpose, and I will find it".

Appearance: (If your eeveelution looks different than normal, put it here. Scars, markings, clothing, weaponry, etc.) Has a burn on her back from the sparks coming from the house landing on her. Carries a blue cloth with her, which enhances her freezing powers. She also has a Green Circular shape on her front-left paw.

Help me in. xD

If someone could help incorporate me into the RPG (get me introduced and all) I'd love to play. Hopefully I can be more consistent in my RPGing.

Name: Mishra
Eeveelution: Shiny Vaporeon
Description: Mishra is a long-lived former empress of a long-since fallen realm. Despite her loss of royal power, she stills acts like royalty and gets really mad unless treated as such. She was usurped long ago when her realm was attacked by Pokemon that serve the endless expanse of darkness. Intent on one day returning to her realm to restore her power, she desperately looks for a way to once again rule her land.
Appearance: Mishra wears a golden tiara to mark her royalty. She also has bright green eyes that, apparently, sometimes freak people out.

"!!!"
Ellis immediately became alert at the sight. What to do? No matter what he did that involved the Umbreon, he, himself, would get involved.
Try to bury the body? Suspect.
Call for help? He'd get involved and be in the papers, which he obviously didn't want.
Do nothing? Well, he'd just be doing the wrong thing in general.
Not having any effective way of communicating, Ellis simply stared at the dead Umbreon. Though he didn't know who he(if it was even a male, he couldn't tell by the quality of the remains) was, Ellis took off his cap in admiration.
"Aww, jeez...why'd this happen to happen?"

*Ryam walked silently across the bloody battlefield.*
"What happened here? Who did this?"
*Ryam stopped as he looked at his paw.*
"Blood? Have I really been walking that long?"
*His paws were soar and his mouth was dry. He could feel his head getting faint from loss of water.*
"No.... darn you dehydration...."
*Ryam reached for his bag and grasped the flask containing water but before he could get the sweet water to his lips he fell collapsed. His body was out of energy and he could feel his heart pounding.*
"No.... I won't end my journey.. And it won't end. He wouldn't let it end this way.... would he?..."
*Before he could ponder world anymore his vision blurred and he went out cold.*

(We've just started, guys. Say your character is walking through the forest, and I'll help you out from there)

Chaos was walking through the forest, hiding behind any barriers that could separate him from the others. He noticed the corpse of the Espeon, looked around to make sure no one was there, and walked towards it.

After some moments of admiration, Ellis decided that it was time to head out of the forest. After all, there was no true reasons to stay; staying would show that others who were attracted by the smell that he might have killed the Umbreon. Leaving with the body would draw too much attention to himself.
"Goo'bye, you gonna be missed..."
With that, he turned around and proceeded to walk out of the forest.

Mishra walked through the forest, lost, alone, looking for something, a sign, maybe. She had to restore her glory; she had to defeat the expanse of darkness.

However, Ellis's fears were quickly confirmed as he ran into Mira.
"Stop where you are," she ordered.

*Mira can see something just over Ellis's shoulder... Something Ellis must've missed... A small, baby Eevee, pinned to a tree by a javelin through its heart. The body is completely limp.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back