BW/BW2 English names for the starters

Wait, Vineaf? Vine + Leaf?

I still think Basileaf was okay, if a bit too advanced for a Pokemon--especially a starter. Basil/Basilisk/Leaf. Herbilisk? Smugleaf sounds really dumb to me, so that needs to go. :p

Pignite, and Cubble are nice. :) Although when the games come out in english, I'm definetly still calling them by their Japenese names in my head XD

basileaf sounds good because of basil leaf and an inferenced basilisk. pignite and cubble are cool to. smugleaf is just a fan name not the real one.

i know right. the names dont even have to be two words together. they could also be like milotic and golem or seel and muk

i know right. the names dont even have to be two words together. they could also be like milotic and golem or seel and muk

piggas would be pigas and only work for a fir/psn which i doubt. also cubble is bubble and cub so....
also the final evo should be about a boar or tusks

its fan based. and even for a fanbased name it doesnt flow like piglit/pignite/pignition or crookodune/crocodune/crookodile etc.

frostwind said:
its fan based. and even for a fanbased name it doesnt flow like piglit/pignite/pignition or crookodune/crocodune/crookodile etc.

those names stink dude come on some originality gamefreak seriously geeze

honestly, i think that cubble is the most person name ever!! oh, and i personally love the name smugleaf, i see nothing wrong with it! it is perfect, just looking at tsutaja it looks cocky, arrogant, and well, smug, that plus leaf is perfect,

SMUGLEAF RULES

CUBBLE SUCKS!

wotter then dojotter and otterfall are better then cubble. smugleaf just seems to different then basilisk. that makes more sense so...
BASILISK BEATS SMUGLEAF ANYDAY.

or basileaf thats fine to. also who thinks monocoli/moncoli is a good name for the new grass monkey?

frostwind said:
wotter then dojotter and otterfall are better then cubble. smugleaf just seems to different then basilisk. that makes more sense so...
BASILISK BEATS SMUGLEAF ANYDAY.

or basileaf thats fine to. also who thinks monocoli/moncoli is a good name for the new grass monkey?

smugleaf is better than watevr the other 1 was

IMO, I think Pokabu will be Pignite, Mijumaru will be Shotter, and I have no clue what Smugleaf's English name will be. But I would laugh pretty hard if it was Smugleaf! ;D

Back