• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

esp. [W] Basic Dark

RE: WHAT?!? ESP has 2 Claydol?!!? For trade!?!? He sure does! Come on in and get some!

ESP said:
Hmm. That's tempting. Could I do one Claydol for one box since I have other offers for Claydol?

Cool, PM me to finalize!

RE: I want cards! I have stuff.

BUMP #3 for this week! Claydol is gone but I still have tons of cards.

RE: What does ESP want? Gengar; Haunter; and Gastly from Stormfront! What does ESP have? Lots of LA; Magnezone Lv. X and

i have this 4 Gastly IFDS
3 Haunter IFDS
4 Gengar IFDS
do you have any of the kingdra line from la

RE: What does ESP want? Gengar; Haunter; and Gastly from Stormfront! What does ESP have? Lots of LA; Magnezone Lv. X and

I think I have a Seadra but nothing else is for trade. Anything else you want?

i just need 4 rare candys if you have them

I don't have them. Sorry. Anything else because I really neeed them.

no sorry i am getting rid of all may cards except for my deck so i want to trade them for cards i need for my deck

Are you sure there's nothing else? I really want that line.

RE: What does ESP want? Gengar; Haunter; and Gastly from Stormfront! What does ESP have? Lots of LA; Magnezone Lv. X + m

no sorry

RE: What does ESP want? Gengar; Haunter; and Gastly from Stormfront! What does ESP have? Lots of LA; Magnezone Lv. X + m

Ok. Come again some other time! Thanks for looking.

BUMP! Looking for Stormfront!

RE: ESP's looking for Stormfront! If you have any Stormfront at all, come in and I'll gladly trade you for it. I have lo

I have loads of SF!!!
Do you still have any Claydol?

RE: ESP's looking for Stormfront! If you have any Stormfront at all, come in and I'll gladly trade you for it. I have lo

Sadly no. I traded mine for sleeves, booster packs and deck boxes.

Well i also need a Charmelon SR

I have only Charmeleon IFDS. Do you still want it?

Ya. JPN or not, I'm making my Charizard line

Can you list your Lv. X and such? all your rare cards?

BUMP #2 for this week. Trade me cards.

RE: Me ESP. You trade me Stormfront cards. ESP has LA cards and Empoleon Lv. X.

Bump #3. Stormfront coming in next week.

RE: ESP wants Stormfront. I have Charmeleon IFDS and LA Prerelease Sleeves

Hey I'm interested in your Yanmega LA x1. And also your Regigigas sleeves. Um, I don't have anything off your wants, but would you mind CML? Also, I would probably buy the Regigigas sleeves, depending on the price. LMK if we could work something out! :D

Back