• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

EvilHamster's Trade Thread Updated Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {H} 2x Gyarados SF, 2x Gengar SF, 2x Claydol GE, 2x Uxie LA {W} EX's!

Bump all the way to the top

RE: {H} Garchomp X MD,4 Kingdra LA, 2 Gengar SF, 2 Uxie LA, 2 Claydol GE {W} EX's + HGSS

Bump to the top again...

RE: {H}HGSS + PR Sleeves,Garchomp X MD,4 Kingdra LA,2 Gengar SF,2 Uxie LA,2 Claydol GE

My: Flygon ex d DF
Your: 3x Gyarados SF

Do you have a few Sableye SF (2-3?) or BTS (2-3?) that you could toss in?

RE: {H}HGSS + PR Sleeves,Garchomp X MD,4 Kingdra LA,2 Gengar SF,2 Uxie LA,2 Claydol GE

Do you have any EX's from my high ex wants? I'm not that interested in flygon d ex right now

Nope, I don't. Well, I've got Gatr ex, but that's not up for trade unless I get a killer deal. But I doubt that will happen so...I don't list it. Whaddaya say for Gyarados and stuff?

From your wants I have 3 gyarados SF, 4 Magikarp SF, 3 Sableye SF, and Gallade SW (RH). Can I add something for Salamence X or Dialga G X?

I don't need the Gallade SW RH, (unless it is mint and has absolutely no surface scratches), but I also need a couple of Call Energy and/or an Azelf LA. I can trade off Sally X, if you add in a pack of HeartGold SoulSilver sleeves, sealed, mint, and unused.

Gyarados SF x3
Magikarp SF x4
Sableye SF x3
HGSS Sleeves
---
Salamence LV.X

I would love it if you could throw in a Call Energy or a BTS.

I can trade 3x gyarados, 4x magikarp, 3x sableye and hgss sleeves for salalmence x if it's mint on the front and back. Not until this weekend, though. And I can't throw in any BTS or Call energy

That's OK. Sounds good to me! :) However, I also need ONE Cyclone Energy. You have one you could toss in? Don't worry. Sally X is mint.

Yes, i can toss one in. PM me your address. I'll be shipping this weekend

CML for Pre-release Pichu and 60 mint HGSS prerelease sleeves, please.

I'm interested in your Salamence X if it's mint. I'd like to hold onto the pre-release Pichu for now, but I also have all the Southern Island cards and Raikou from neo revelation unlisted.

CML for RH HGSS Chikorita, and MD Garchomp X please.

Do you want to trade your 60 HGSS sleeves for the Salamence X?

I have
Crocanow HGSS
Totodile HGSS
Giratina 10(I think, is that let loose)
Cresselia GE
Pokemon Communicator
I'm interested in
prerelease Pichu
Ampharos
4 Roseann's Research
HGSS Prerelease sleeves
2 Uxie
2 Claydol
1 Unown G

I don't have roseanne's research anymore and that's not the right giratina. I need the origin form one with the moon in the background. It's too small of a trade for me to be worth it

Please CML for HGSS prerelease sleeves. Thanks.

I have:
2x Fire Arceus
and CML

For:
As many HGSS sleeves that you can get for that stuff

I don't need the arceus right now. Is shiny gyarados the one from HGSS and english? Also interested in Ampharos Prime if it's english. LMK if they are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back