GoldenDP said:
Mijumaru_final_evolution_by_Penguyen.jpg

THESE would be NICE!! ^o^

Oh I want, I want! This would be PERFECT. :D

RE: Final Evoultion of starters

ManhattanTheStarr said:
I just hope Tsutaaja's final evolution looks something like this:

Tsutaja_Final_Evo_by_orohnpokemon.jpg

Thats goog fan art really good I hope it will be something like that to what about the other starters i want to see the water type starters evo{W}

I hope the evolutions of the starters have detail cause the first evo dont at all but are still cool{W}

DO ANY OF YOU KNOW HOW TO PUT A PICTURE ON YOUR SIGNATURE I NEED HELP ON THAT[/size]

Ice Arceus said:
Well we already know how the 2nd evo of the water starter and the grass starter look like (if the character sheet is real). We need to know how the final evolutions will look like. I hope they don't look horrible.

HOW DO YOU PUT PICTURES ON YOUR SIGNATURE{W}

ManhattanTheStarr said:
MijumaruEvo.jpg

My hopes for Mijumaru's final evolution. Not much, but I hope at least its head will look similar. It isn't until now that I noticed how crappily drawn the tail is. D:,

It's fanart like this that makes the official art a HUGE letdown. Absolutely AWESOME!

Well we have no idea... but I think the coolest typings would be Grass/Dragon, Fire/Ground, and Water/Fighting.

Mijumaru's evo reminds me Buizel.I am getting very attracted by him.I have to decide now to choose Mijumaru or Pokabu.

@The Spook; It's the same way with me.

Alright, so I think Tsutaja becomes Grass/Poison because the beta art of the evo is pretty dark. Mijumaru is gonna be Fighting for sure, look at its evo. And then Pokabu, I think Dark or Ground.

The Spook said:
Mijumaru's evo reminds me Buizel.I am getting very attracted by him.I have to decide now to choose Mijumaru or Pokabu.

Hey I thought that Biuzel looked like Mijumaru's evo too! Anyway the fanart looks pretty good. The one by oakbark reminds me of a general or a samurai. :D

I'm picking Mijumaru.

wotter=water/fighting(who has any doubts about that?)
pignite/pignition/emboar=fire/dark(id like to see fire/steel, a boar with steel armor plates and the ball on boarbeque's tail is now a mace)
serplant=grass/poision, grass/dark, or grass/flying( posion because its a snake, flying because a dragon would be awesome and if it were grass/dragon it would have a type advantage over the other starters, and dark because of its smug/mischevious look and its beta art)

just noticed something. if pokabu was part steel itd resist smugleafs grass and dragon attacks. i still doubt itll be part dragon for the same reasons charizard wasnt. of course now none of this is confirmed. also id like piglit as a ground too. STAB eq and flareblitz would be sweet.

frostwind said:
just noticed something. if pokabu was part steel itd resist smugleafs grass and dragon attacks. i still doubt itll be part dragon for the same reasons charizard wasnt. of course now none of this is confirmed. also id like piglit as a ground too. STAB eq and flareblitz would be sweet.

That's why I never got why people could say Tsutarja couldn't be Grass/Dragon, then go on to hope for a Fire/Steel starter in Pokabu. -_-

just figured it out but we need to see some beta artwork. thats what unofficially dubbed wotter a wtr/fgt. if piglit looks like it has armor or spikes then its probably part steel. if not part ground but either way is a typing thats only been done once so im fine either way.

Hellion said:
That's why I never got why people could say Tsutarja couldn't be Grass/Dragon, then go on to hope for a Fire/Steel starter in Pokabu. -_-
i dont think it will happen, but i would really love it if he were fire/steel, because of one ba fanart ive seen
and the reason why tsutaaja cant be grass/dragon is the same reason charizard wasnt fire/dragon. it gives it an unfair type advantage over the other starters

EVERYONE THINKS THAT TSUTAAJAS FINALS GONNA FLY!!!! i bet all the money in the world that its not gonna fly.it will look somethin like this

Attachments

• tsu.jpg
    tsu.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 52

pokefreak2000 said:
EVERYONE THINKS THAT TSUTAAJAS FINALS GONNA FLY!!!! i bet all the money in the world that its not gonna fly.it will look somethin like this

That last evo:
If its Female it has flowers
It is Male it has leaves

I don't think it'll be a flyer, either. Like the beta art wasn't already proof against it. But under the same logic, Charmander and Charmeleon didn't foreshadow an alliferous evolution... Then again, that was Gen I.

I think Pokabu's 1st Form would be like this....

Attachments

• Pokabu 1st Evo.bmp
    399.5 KB · Views: 51

i like the grass evo from the link, thought the feet need some more pokemonish dragonish feel. the only way smugleaf gets to fly is if he turns into a quezacoatl (spelling is off). ofcourse, smugleaf could be based off a flying vine snake. looked it up and there are snakes that look like vines and can jump/fly from tree to tree.

At first glance of Mijumaru it could evolve into Water/Ice type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back