Foreign Card Banning Petition. If you signed, post your POP ID!

RE: Foreign Card Banning Petition

I'll sign it.
I only collect Japanese Pokémon cards, but when it comes to YGO that's a different story.

They didn't ban them for no reason. They banned them because not many people are fluent in Japanese. And with shoddy translations it leads to problems.

If you are not fluent in Japanese then stop complaining. Your name should be taken of the list. If you are then it's unfair the the rest spoil the game for you.

Its should be banned as the game looks and is more fluent. Also if your playing cards from a newer set its not fair on the guy whos playing the latest english one as: one he probably doesnt understand the cards, it gives you an advantage as he probably doesnt study japenese cards and finally it spoils the look.

Im sorry if I offended but seriously this wont work and this change is for the better

imazard: next to my name can you also put: Light Dragonite (as it's my POP name).

Sign Me Up, I Don't want Pokemon going broke because they threw away all of their Asian suporters, and I want all my Japo card to stay usable :D
Lemme go get my PoP ID....

POP ID: 213257
also sign my friends up...
POP ID 213263
POP ID: 419288

I hope this works ^^

kashmaster said:
Its should be banned as the game looks and is more fluent. Also if your playing cards from a newer set its not fair on the guy whos playing the latest english one as: one he probably doesnt understand the cards, it gives you an advantage as he probably doesnt study japenese cards and finally it spoils the look.

Im sorry if I offended but seriously this wont work and this change is for the better

This is for the better? To start with, you can't play 'newer' cards in a tournament; to play a card it has to be released in your region. And then, you would still need a translation/English card, which is readable for your opponent. Then it only takes a few seconds more to read the translation than if you would read the actual card. This means you don't need to study Japanese cards. Secondly, how is it for the better if German Players need to get an english copy of pretty much their whole deck to go to a tournament in the Netherlands because it's closer than the German tournaments because they live near the border. Although I'm not sure if this is really the case of German-Holland, but Europe is large, and their countries are a tad smaller. People often go to another country to play Pokémon there.

So count my in, 224610

It's better because at least 90% of the players with Japanese cards forget to print translations from the official card-dex. t_t

I'll sign it. While I don't use foreign cards myself, I do have sympathy for those who do use them, although I do feel that people should be ready for anything at the same time. I feel more for the fact that they're abolishing the foreign cards entirely.

POP ID: 80281

amisheskimoninja said:
I love the idea of the ban. I hate how people get all of the uber rare cards from Japan for basically nothing, and then I have to learn what they do.

*Beats 5 times worse then Crhis beat Rihanna*

Feel like signing up now? ;)

Sign me in!
POP ID:419915
And to those who like the ban, how about this
Japanese Booster box Price $50.00-$60.00
American Booster box Price $80.00-$90.00
Number of Packs in Japanese box 24
Number of Packs in American box 36
Number of Lv.X, *, secrets in American 1,1,1
Number of Lv.X, *, secrets in Japan 2,2,2
Congratulations anyone that disagrees, you are now a person.

Back