Foreign Card Banning Petition. If you signed, post your POP ID!

RE: Foreign Card Banning Petition

It's obvious that they're doing this to make money, so there's really nothing you can do about it.

Dio said:
It's obvious that they're doing this to make money, so there's really nothing you can do about it.

I agree that they are doing this for profit, but I disagree with the opinion that we can't do anything about it. Sign me. POP ID: 119902

Hmm seems like a real reason (like you were going to go to some tourney and use my POP ID so you could destroy my Pop score not that it is any good seeing that I went 1-4 at BR and 5-2 top cut at states. Sign me up but I will need to go check my pop Id and I will post when I get a chance to check that. I don't have any jappenese cards though I just feel bad for those people.

darkrai master777 said:
Dio said:

I agree that they are doing this for profit, but I disagree with the opinion that we can't do anything about it. Sign me. POP ID: 119902
If you boycott buying cards or refuse to play in sanctioned events, there will always be people to fill in your place.

Although I think that POP should have done more to improve the speed of the events by requiring players who use foreign language cards to have a reference card or a printout of the Card Dex, and I've read on this forum that many people did neither of these things.

sign sign sign
sign sign sign

I think we should be allow to use ANY Pokemon card as long as they're real and we have a Carddex to translate.

I sign de petition. We hav to stop foreight cards, and force pusa to mak dem in oder languages for eatch nation !

Back