Forum Rules Question Thread

Some people get temporarily banned by just posting on dead threads and advertising, but nothing that is seriously wrong; I think if you reach 100% on the warning level you recieve a temprarily ban, but I'd have to check. :)

I believe that's how it works.

I'm sure tempbanned people cannot post, but I'm not sure about the PM.

Oh really? I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me. I think that's good, because if one members makes friends with another and one gets banned, it will allow them to still communication instead of it ending right there at that time. :)

And more importantly, if they were wrongfully accused of something, they have a way of contacting an administrator.

If someone wants to trade with you, but got banned, chances are you're dealing with a ripper here. It's always best to just not trade with banned members.

Especially since, if he or she does rip you off, we have nothing to punish this person with anymore (except for changing a temp into a perma in this case).

Hi people! I have a doubt: Where do I post about Grammar & Spelling rating abuses? Thanks for attention.
P.S.: If you could, please, tell me the reason for giving me the negative point, clicking here

I didn't understand what that sentence meant either...

But to report, you just find one of the person's posts and report it saying "...gave me a bad rating."

._.

1) ZYFLAIR NO SHUT UP. That's just stupid, seriously, we'd be flooded with the dumbest reports.

2) That negative rep was totally legit, your grammar and spelling isn't the greatest, and you got a negative rep for it, seriously, what's wrong with this?

3) The rep system fails anyway, why bother? Maybe instead of crying, try downloading an online spelling checker (Get Firefox if you don't already, download one of them dictionary add-ons) so people will give you positive ratings.

4) There's a thread somewhere, but don't bother looking for it because the rep you got is totally legit and I'd rather add one than remove it if you reported it.

Noobnerd said:
If you want to report someone for rep abuse, please report the user by using the !report button. Just go to any of that member's posts and report it, but specify that it's for the rep system abuse. We are not using this thread any longer. Please note that ordinary moderators are unable to handle rep reports.

A 3 point warning (30%) is given to members who abuse the rep system.
I'm just saying... Talk to NN about it, not me.

katamari roller said:
One question. If I use a PokeBeach card scan for my avatar, would I be banned?

I've seen more than one person use it. As long as it stays on the Forum, I'm pretty sure it's fine. There's a recent thread similar to this as well.

dmaster out.

Well, stickied threads can't be revived (as in, the normal rules for revival don't apply), so all's well there. :3

As for the avatar, do you mean the Superditto? It seems perfectly fine to me.

Xous said:
Well, stickied threads can't be revived (as in, the normal rules for revival don't apply), so all's well there. :3

As for the avatar, do you mean the Superditto? It seems perfectly fine to me.
No, this one:
qzkihi.png

Oh... I don't see anything wrong with that one, either. :3

I don't think that's necessary... How hard is it to simply read the rules of a forum before starting? It's possible that we could have an automated PM sent to new members, but even then, how many people would read them?

We're spoonfeeding members with the rules as it is now.

Back