Wi-Fi Trades freakysmileys MY player thread shiny weaville

RE: freakysmileys MY player thread NEED HEART SCALES !!! wil l trade masterballs

I have heart scales I could trade you for some master balls I have 8 of them.

RE: freakysmileys MY player thread NEED HEART SCALES !!! wil l trade masterballs

3 masterballs for 6 heart scaled elflord and no longer have phione sorry
and i only need a mudkip now

what you only have three or do you just need six cause I do have 8. But No prob give me a sec to catch the holding pokemon.

I'll trade you a dialga and a palkia holding heart scales for 2 shinies

k you what to now?

i have a heart scale

RE: freakysmileys MY player thread got shiny chatiot lvl 100 looks fake thoug hstill will trade

hi, do u still hav ur shiny metagross?

RE: freakysmileys MY player thread got shiny chatiot lvl 100 looks fake thoug hstill will trade

4 the shiny metagross i will trade u a girantia lv 70 with a heart scale atttached to it. :)

i have a girantina and yes ido have metagross

what would you trade for your feebas

anything lol what will you give
anything lol what will you give

how about a shiny palkia lv 47 with a master ball attached to it 4 the shiny metagross

RE: freakysmileys MY player thread got shiny chatiot lvl 100 looks fake thoug hstill

freakysmiley: LV. 70 Legendary dogs for the Shiny Metagross?

Cool: What do you want for that Shiny Palkia?

Both: Are they legit?

-The Guardian of the Sea

Back