Friday, 1/18, Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai February 2008 Tins; Great Encounters Blister Pack; DP5 Release

I soooo wish the Dialga and Palkia would be the english versions of the Dialga and Palkia lv.X theme decks released in japan. But like said, that probably wont happen :( The cards were so easy to obtain that everybody would have them after that (and they're good cards). I have two of both and would have a modified legal Dialga/Palkia lv.X deck if that happened. Maybe a miracle will happen and they will be the theme deck lv.X versions :) But.... I dunno! Well see.

RE: Friday, 1/18, Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai February 2008 Tins; Great Encounters Bliste

Anyone else notice the announced "Bulbasaur" reverse holo from the GE blisters? Could this be a mistake or could there be a new Venusaur coming our way (maybe from Japan's DP5)?

RE: Friday, 1/18, Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai February 2008 Tins; Great Encounters Bliste

Mewstor said:
I soooo wish the Dialga and Palkia would be the english versions of the Dialga and Palkia lv.X theme decks released in japan. But like said, that probably wont happen :( The cards were so easy to obtain that everybody would have them after that (and they're good cards). I have two of both and would have a modified legal Dialga/Palkia lv.X deck if that happened. Maybe a miracle will happen and they will be the theme deck lv.X versions :) But.... I dunno! Well see.

I agree with you because I also have Japanese versions of the Dialga & Palkia LV X theme decks. :D Anyway, if they ARE going to reprint the LV Xs, I think the Darkrai LV X tin will run out of stock first before the others do but that might not happen as it will decrease the price of the LV X..

I hope they arent LV X because i hate that everybody has them.....

then these dont look as good
<-----

it sounds greedy but i dont want everybody to have them.... work for them, trade or whatever just dont show me a d@mn tin lv x......

Well the tin's are nice but they don't help real players and I hope the don't put Darkai Lv.X in a tin(It's to good of a gard for that).

" don't put Darkai Lv.X in a tin(It's to good of a gard for that). "

you are so correct....

Yeah the lv.X's would just be too unfair :/

But I have a brilliant suggestion. It's going to be the Players Club promo Dialga, Palkia and Darkrai ;) Now THOSE would be cool. And they seem to be good candidates for the tin promos if PUI is not gonna make all new never before seen promos for the tins (quite unlikely seeing that all the other promos have been reprints :/ Even the POP6 cards.)

Edit: And I agree. Darkrai lv.X should NEVER be in a tin X(

increpar said:
" don't put Darkai Lv.X in a tin(It's to good of a gard for that). "

you are so correct....

Next time try this and the PCP's sound great to bad the item's won't work on the Lv.X stage.

Edit: Darkai is too powerful for just anybody to use.

The tins look great; I hope the cards aren't the reprints of the regular Dialga and Palkia (I don't like the artwork, but I suppose it'd be fair), but I don't want it to be the Lv.X cards, either... xD

Looks like we are going to get the alternate-art Lv.X's from this set as well.

If they keep releasing the alternate-art pokemon Lv.X in tins, my guess would be that with the release of the american DP5 we are going to get Porygon Z Lv.X and/or Garchomp Lv.X (with alt-art) in tins also.

I pull really bad cards out of packs usually, so unlike most of you, I would be OK if they had the Lv. X in the tin. Blissrai will then be even more common. But, I do agree Darkrai Lv. X is a bit too broken to be a tin promo.

-Just me- said:

what alternative darkrai lv x would they use.....

im pretty sure theres only one darkrai lv x, i know theres like 3 regular darkrai tho.....

increpar said:
-Just me- said:

what alternative darkrai lv x would they use.....

im pretty sure theres only one darkrai lv x, i know theres like 3 regular darkrai tho.....

every one thought that untill the promo D/P Lv.X's that were in the USA befor Japan.

Mewstor said:
But I have a brilliant suggestion. It's going to be the Players Club promo Dialga, Palkia and Darkrai ;)

To be honest, that does sound very plausible, so I wouldn't be surprised, nor would I be disappointed. However, all DP tins have been Lv.X's so far, so there is a chance of alternate art Lv.X's instead.
So, basically, it could be either. And to be honest, I couldn't care either way. However, I do want to know what packs will be in the tins, though I guess GE will be included.

I'm suprised that they would even think of putting Lv.Xs in the tins, because, I don't think they should. They've got perfectly good alternate-art cards, but they probably won't even put them in. Just like with the Infernape Lv.X tins, they'll just put the Lv.Xs in. Shame.:(

It figures that they'll probably make Blister Packs again. They always do.:D

March 14 release date for Japan DP:5 set. Around the same time of SSBB (hopefully) we'll know what cards we'll be getting afterwards.

dmaster out.

Back