• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Frodus' Trade Thread, [W]Dialga G X, Palkia G X [H] everything your heart desires!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]Blaziken FB X, Absol G X, Claydol GE, Uxie X, Luxray X.

Can you CML for your Reprint Zapdos SV, Reprint Moltres SV, and shiny relicanth?

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]Blaziken FB X, Absol G X, Claydol GE, Uxie X, Luxray X.

vcrew said:
would u trade
my flygon x

for your
luxray x

lmk or cml and counter

I wouldn't do it for a luxray GL LV X,
but I would do it for my Uxie LV X.
I could probably toss in a couple holos into the deal too if you wanted.

Crazar said:
Could you please check my list for Exploud SV...I may have some of the trainers you are looking for as well...Thanks, Nina *Link in Sig*

If you could round up all the SP trainers that you have like poke turns, energy gains, power sprays, cyrus' conspiracies. I would trade you as many Exploud SV as you want for them.

Jackolas said:
CML for your Charizard G lv.X

I would trade it for you Dialga G LV X

festizzio said:
Can you CML for your Reprint Zapdos SV, Reprint Moltres SV, and shiny relicanth?

all three of those for your

x1 Dialga G
x3 Rare candy

LMK.

I don't need the Moltres anymore, what about for just the Relicanth and the Zapdos?

Crazar said:
Could you please check my list for Exploud SV...I may have some of the trainers you are looking for as well...Thanks, Nina *Link in Sig*
If you could round up all the SP trainers that you have like poke turns, energy gains, power sprays, cyrus' conspiracies. I would trade you as many Exploud SV as you want for them.

Ok...I have 2x Energy Gain and 4x Power Spray....Would it be possible to get 2 Exploud ?

Frodus said:
Didn't really see anything that you have listed. sorry.
Oh, that's okay. Thanks for checking though! ^^

Frodus said:
eh,
I'd consider
my:
x1 uxie LV X

your:
x1 uxie
x2 togekiss GE

I could do that...if you threw in a Primeape SV and 3 Mankey SV. Could you do that? They don't have to be RH. (I don't want them RH either! :p)

CML for Luxral Lv.X I have an unlisted Blaziken Lv.X and other level X's for throw ins. i also have 2 unlisted call energys and might throw in a decked rosy!

LMK or counter.

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H] EVERY SV X, Uxie X, Luxray X, Claydol GE, [W] FLYGON LEV X

BUMP!

I need a flygon LV X please.
Or a Dialga G LV X.

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H] EVERY SV X, Uxie X, Luxray X, Claydol GE, [W] FLYGON LEV X

hi, please CML for

x1 unopened 60-sleeve packs from SV prerelease.

x2 Blaziken FB LV X
x2 Staraptor FB LV X
x1 Absol G LV X
x1 Garchomp C LV X (pack)
x1 Charizard G LV X (pack)
x1 Luxray GL LV X
x1 Mismaigus GL LV X
x1 Hippowdon 4 LV X
x1 Dusknoir LV X
x3 Uxie LV X
x1 Empoleon LV X (pack)
x1 HonchKrow LV X

EspeonROX said:
Uxie X
===
Uxie LA
Togekiss GE x2

I could do that...if you threw in a Primeape SV and 3 Mankey SV. Could you do that? They don't have to be RH. (I don't want them RH either! :p)

Skipped.

Interested in the Blaziken X

CML and my offer :)

My Charizard G (Tin) for your 2x RC (Newer set), Tyranitar SF, BTS

Big Update, I could use a flygon X or Dialga G X please folks.

1Pokemon_Master said:
hi, please CML for

x1 unopened 60-sleeve packs from SV prerelease.

x2 Blaziken FB LV X
x2 Staraptor FB LV X
x1 Absol G LV X
x1 Garchomp C LV X (pack)
x1 Charizard G LV X (pack)
x1 Luxray GL LV X
x1 Mismaigus GL LV X
x1 Hippowdon 4 LV X
x1 Dusknoir LV X
x3 Uxie LV X
x1 Empoleon LV X (pack)
x1 HonchKrow LV X

Didnt see anything.

EspeonROX said:

definitely not.

Tweed said:
Interested in the Blaziken X

CML and my offer :)

I could do my Blaziken LVL X for your Electivire LVL X and Dialga G LV X

ace11 said:
My Charizard G (Tin) for your 2x RC (Newer set), Tyranitar SF, BTS

sorry dude, but no thanks. maybe you could check my wants and offer something that's on there?

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [W] Flygon X, Dialga G X [H] everything your heart desires!

I can trade you Dialga G Lv X and the 4 Power Sprays you want for your Blaziken Lv X Or Uxie Lv X. I can add more If I must.

LMK
OR CML.
Thank you.

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [W] Flygon X, Dialga G X [H] everything your heart desires!

Would you trade the Uxie LV.X and a Primeape for a Dialga G LV.X? (I'm getting one, so...yeah.)

shadoworganoid said:
I can trade you Dialga G Lv X and the 4 Power Sprays you want for your Blaziken Lv X Or Uxie Lv X. I can add more If I must.

LMK
OR CML.
Thank you.

Could you do

MY:

Uxie LV X x1

YOUR:

Dialga G LV X x1
TGI Power Spray x4

If so please PM me and we will finalize this right away.

EspeonROX said:
Would you trade the Uxie LV.X and a Primeape for a Dialga G LV.X? (I'm getting one, so...yeah.)

it looks like hopefully I'll be getting the DGX I need from shadoworganoid, if that deal doesn't go all the way through I'll let you know.

Can you CML for Luxray GL Lv. X

Edlittle said:
Can you CML for Luxray GL Lv. X

sorry didn't see anything.

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [W] Flygon X, Dialga G X [H] everything your heart desires!!!

bumpers mcgee.

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [W] Flygon X, Dialga G X [H] everything your heart desires!!!

Hi we are interested in:
RR
#12 Palkia G x2 (one holo, one RH)
#104 Broken Time Space x6
#107 Level Max x5
#117 Power Spray x4

LA
#134 Snowpoint Temple x4 (two RH)

Please CML and LMK if we can work out a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back