• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Frodus' Trade Thread, [W]Dialga G X, Palkia G X [H] everything your heart desires!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]2-2 Claydol RH, Call Energy, Landmin X [W] LOTS.

qnetykz said:
Interested in these:

Claydol (GE) x2 (2RH)
Baltoy (GE) x2 (2RH)

I have these:

Flygon Lv. X
Uxie Lv. X

is it possible to work out a trade?

My:

Claydol GE x1 (RH)
Baltoy GE x1 (RH)
Palkia G LV X x1
Dialga MD x1 (RH) (the one with adamant orb?)
Leafeon MD x1 holofoil. (#7/100)

your:

Flygon LV X x1
Uxie LV X x1

I just went and checked completed listings on ebay for all of these cards and this looks pretty fair to me.
feel free to counter-offer if you'd like, or if you think this is fair, just PM me to finalize.

Hiya would you do a claydol RH for my Dialga G lv X? I can throw in a dialga G to sweeten the deal LMK

Frodus said:
qnetykz said:
Interested in these:

Claydol (GE) x2 (2RH)
Baltoy (GE) x2 (2RH)

I have these:

Flygon Lv. X
Uxie Lv. X

My:

Claydol GE x1 (RH)
Baltoy GE x1 (RH)
Palkia G LV X x1

your:

Flygon LV X x1
Uxie LV X x1

I just went and checked completed listings on ebay for all of these cards and this looks pretty fair to me.
feel free to counter-offer if you'd like, or if you think this is fair, just PM me to finalize.

I actually just wanted both of the Claydols...the PGX isn't that really much of a want for me, as I use those for trade and not actual play and currently I have one for play and one for trade...as for the prices, yea, I checked those...I don't really buy the prices off of ebay for reg rares, seeing how I can easily undercut any ebay price for a regular rare...Claydol doesn't really have many BIN prices and outside of the absurd $50 for two non-RH Claydol auction, the prices aren't really that high for Claydol, even if I give you high end price for the Claydols ($20), that still only about $40....Uxie is averaging just over $30 for BIN...Flygon is averaging just under $40 for BIN...PGX is averaging just under $19 for BIN

so what you're saying is that...average total of about $70 is fair for an average total of about $55 (incl. the rares and baltoy)...I think I'm gonna have to pass, as much as I would love to counter, the counter would be just for the claydols and from the looks of the offer you gave me, you're not really interested in trading them both and you probably wouldn't be too keen on the counter

kashmaster said:
Hiya would you do a claydol RH for my Dialga G lv X? I can throw in a dialga G to sweeten the deal LMK

No, I'm sorry. DGX has seriously been dropping in value since luxape became popular, do have any of my other wants?

qnetykz said:
Frodus said:
qnetykz said:
Interested in these:

Claydol (GE) x2 (2RH)
Baltoy (GE) x2 (2RH)

I have these:

Flygon Lv. X
Uxie Lv. X

My:

Claydol GE x1 (RH)
Baltoy GE x1 (RH)
Palkia G LV X x1

your:

Flygon LV X x1
Uxie LV X x1

I actually just wanted both of the Claydols...the PGX isn't that really much of a want for me, as I use those for trade and not actual play and currently I have one for play and one for trade...as for the prices, yea, I checked those...I don't really buy the prices off of ebay for reg rares, seeing how I can easily undercut any ebay price for a regular rare...Claydol doesn't really have many BIN prices and outside of the absurd $50 for two non-RH Claydol auction, the prices aren't really that high for Claydol, even if I give you high end price for the Claydols ($20), that still only about $40...Uxie is averaging just over $30 for BIN...Flygon is averaging just under $40 for BIN...PGX is averaging just under $19 for BIN

so what you're saying is that...average total of about $70 is fair for an average total of about $55 (incl. the rares and baltoy)...I think I'm gonna have to pass, as much as I would love to counter, the counter would be just for the claydols and from the looks of the offer you gave me, you're not really interested in trading them both and you probably wouldn't be too keen on the counter

Well, that's because I don't check BIN prices because BIN prices are full of people who don't know anything about this game trying to gouge for what they heard are gouge-able cards.

like I mentioned in my original post, I looked at COMPLETED LISTINGS. This means auctions that already ended and what their final prices turned out to be. If you go look at these you'll see that a lot of BIN auctions complete without selling because their prices are too high and the same cards are easy to get for a lot cheaper.

Flygon X's highest winning bid in the last 14 days was $29 (I'm sorry, but the stock of this card is going down, after nationals it's just not worth as much, you'd be better off if you realized it's plummeting instead of thinking it's still worth $40 because it's not. It consistently ends at $19.99-29) so I'm giving it an average of $25. There wasn't a single one that sold for over $30 in the last two weeks.

Uxie X averaged at about $20. Some for $15, some for $25. most of them were for $20

Claydol's lowest winning bid was $19, but averaged at about $25. especially for RH. which always ends higher.

Palkia G LV X's cheapest was $8, but that was just one and there were about 10 more at $13-ish. I value this card at about $11.

so no, what I was saying was that average total of about $45 was fair for an average total of about $45. I'd LOVE to trade you both claydols as long as I'm getting a fair deal. But I'm not gonna trade them both off if I'm getting ripped off. whether it's intentional (someone trying scam me or rip me by not offering equal cards), or unintentional (someone who seriously over-values their cards and doesn't know any better because their cards USED to be worth a lot, but aren't anymore.) As you mentioned above, Claydolx2 auctions commonly end up at about $50(more if they're both RH), which is more than flygon and uxie are worth right there. If you want to work out a deal I'd love to, but like you said, I'm not keen on getting ripped off.

Well Im not too sure can you CML?

I have a level X Promo Torterra for your:
RR Arcanine Holo
Rampardos Holo
Bastidon Holo.

CML for Landmin X. Thanks!

Oh yeah, and 2 Claydol RH. XD forgot those haha

Buttsurfer said:
I have a level X Promo Torterra for your:
RR Arcanine Holo
Rampardos Holo
Bastidon Holo.

sure, I guess so. I don't really need it but I guess another unique +1 ref can't hurt.

Just PM me your address to finalize the deal. and you mean Rampardos GL holofoil right?

stumpy271 said:
CML for Landmin X. Thanks!

Oh yeah, and 2 Claydol RH. XD forgot those haha

My:
Landmin LV X x1
DP Dusknoir x2

your:
Floatzel GL LV X x1
SW Weavile x2

let me know if this sounds good.

Im interested in 2 of your Rare Candy.
Look at what i have to see if you want anything.^^

PokeGirl* said:
Im interested in 2 of your Rare Candy.
Look at what I have to see if you want anything.^^

maybe for your flygon RR and Mismaigus GL RR. and x2 SP Metal energy?

Frodus said:
kashmaster said:

No, I'm sorry. DGX has seriously been dropping in value since luxape became popular, do have any of my other wants?

qnetykz said:
Frodus said:
qnetykz said:
Interested in these:

Claydol (GE) x2 (2RH)
Baltoy (GE) x2 (2RH)

I have these:

Flygon Lv. X
Uxie Lv. X

My:

Claydol GE x1 (RH)
Baltoy GE x1 (RH)
Palkia G LV X x1

your:

Flygon LV X x1
Uxie LV X x1

I actually just wanted both of the Claydols...the PGX isn't that really much of a want for me, as I use those for trade and not actual play and currently I have one for play and one for trade...as for the prices, yea, I checked those...I don't really buy the prices off of ebay for reg rares, seeing how I can easily undercut any ebay price for a regular rare...Claydol doesn't really have many BIN prices and outside of the absurd $50 for two non-RH Claydol auction, the prices aren't really that high for Claydol, even if I give you high end price for the Claydols ($20), that still only about $40...Uxie is averaging just over $30 for BIN...Flygon is averaging just under $40 for BIN...PGX is averaging just under $19 for BIN

Well, that's because I don't check BIN prices because BIN prices are full of people who don't know anything about this game trying to gouge for what they heard are gouge-able cards.

like I mentioned in my original post, I looked at COMPLETED LISTINGS. This means auctions that already ended and what their final prices turned out to be. If you go look at these you'll see that a lot of BIN auctions complete without selling because their prices are too high and the same cards are easy to get for a lot cheaper.

Flygon X's highest winning bid in the last 14 days was $29 (I'm sorry, but the stock of this card is going down, after nationals it's just not worth as much, you'd be better off if you realized it's plummeting instead of thinking it's still worth $40 because it's not. It consistently ends at $19.99-29) so I'm giving it an average of $25. There wasn't a single one that sold for over $30 in the last two weeks.

Uxie X averaged at about $20. Some for $15, some for $25. most of them were for $20

Claydol's lowest winning bid was $19, but averaged at about $25. especially for RH. which always ends higher.

Palkia G LV X's cheapest was $8, but that was just one and there were about 10 more at $13-ish. I value this card at about $11.

so no, what I was saying was that average total of about $45 was fair for an average total of about $45. I'd LOVE to trade you both claydols as long as I'm getting a fair deal. But I'm not gonna trade them both off if I'm getting ripped off. whether it's intentional (someone trying scam me or rip me by not offering equal cards), or unintentional (someone who seriously over-values their cards and doesn't know any better because their cards USED to be worth a lot, but aren't anymore.) As you mentioned above, Claydolx2 auctions commonly end up at about $50(more if they're both RH), which is more than flygon and uxie are worth right there. If you want to work out a deal I'd love to, but like you said, I'm not keen on getting ripped off.

hhmmmm....I'm not entirely sure if you were looking at the ebay completed listing (at least not for Flygon or Claydol), but after actually calculating the averages for all cards...here's the break down:

Flygon Lv. X - average sell on ebay: approx. $30 - I'm not sure which completed listings you were looking at when you said there were none that have sold for more than $30 since 7/7 (two weeks ago), but there are a pretty good number that sold for more than $30...so even though I was looking at BIN prices, your value of Flygon X is a bit off, even by completed listings

Claydol (GE) - average sell on ebay: approx. $20 - once again, I'm not sure which completed listing you were looking at when you said lowest winning bid was $19, lowest winning bid for Claydol (GE) was $15 on 7/16 @ 11:27am...and no, I didn't say that winning bids on ebay were commonly for $50, I said I see one insanely high bidding for an auction (which included 2 Claydol that happened to be RH), and outside of the ones for multiple claydol, you don't really seem them going too often for more than $20...so as I stated, value for claydol is around $20, at the most $22 for RH, even by completed listings

Uxie Lv. X - average sell on ebay: approx. $22 - you were closely on the money with this one...I hadn't realized the sharp decline in the wanting for this card...so I will value at average at approx. closed value ($22)

Palkia G Lv. X - average sell on ebay: $11 - you were pretty much on the money with this one, I had already known it wasn't doing so hot on the market...but like I said, I wasn't real interested in this one

now you said something about ripping intentionally or unintentionally, but yet the offer you gave me was your Dol, Toy, PGX, Dia (MD), & Leaf (MD) (approx value $40) for my FlyX & UxieX (approx value $52)...a $12 difference...whereas my offer was a $10 difference...all by your method of configuring value, of course

what you place your the value of your cards at is completely upto u, but when you start quoting prices or averages thereof, please be sure to make sure what you are quoting is correct...otherwise it makes you look as though you're trying to intentionally rip someone off

so, can we still come to terms on a trade?

Q, I'd like to trade you x1 Claydol for x1 Uxie LV X. Let me know if this is acceptable.

CML for your claydols, rare candy, and landmin X if you still have it (i don't expect to get all of those) also, do you have and kingdra LA?

kronoseal said:
CML for your claydols, rare candy, and landmin X if you still have it (I don't expect to get all of those) also, do you have and kingdra LA?

I just finalized a deal for landmin x >_>
and I don't have any Kingdra LA

I don't really see much that I want, get back to me after you've got some SV cards ^_^, I'm probably gonna be holding on to the claydols til it comes out so I can get some stuff I want.

im interested in your

x1 Rh claydol
x1 Rh baltoy
x4 Rh rare candy

I have these.
x2 Ninetales MT-both Rh
x1 Gardevoir SW-holo
x1 Gengar SF
x2 Weavile SW-1 Rh

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]2-2 Claydol RH, Call Energy, Infernape 4 X, rare candies.

Would you do a dialga G lv X and a roseannes for the infernape 4 lv X?

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]2-2 Claydol RH, Call Energy, Infernape 4 X, rare candies.

interested in a lot of your card. CML and LMK if there is anything you want

Hi Frodus. =3
Can ya CML for Infernape 4 lv.X?

umbreonchamp said:
im interested in your

x1 Rh claydol
x1 Rh baltoy
x4 Rh rare candy

I have these.
x2 Ninetales MT-both Rh
x1 Gardevoir SW-holo
x1 Gengar SF
x2 Weavile SW-1 Rh

I'd probably consider doing
my x2 rare candy RH for
your x2 Weavile SW, x1 Gardevoir SW, and x2 Ninetales MT. if you have a trade thread I'd just as soon look through that to see what's up. let me know.

kashmaster said:
Would you do a dialga G lv X and a roseannes for the infernape 4 lv X?

No, I'm sorry, I really only value DGX at about $12-15 and roseannes at like $1.

kronoseal said:
interested in a lot of your card. CML and LMK if there is anything you want

I really don't see anything I need Krono. sorry.

SotH said:
Hi Frodus. =3
Can ya CML for Infernape 4 lv.X?

eh, unfortunately there aren't really a lot of needs for me right now, so I'd only really want to trade it for value (like maybe for luxray GL LV X, or claydols or uxie/uxielvX), or I'll probably just have to hold onto it until SV comes out and then do some trading with it then... sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back