• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Frodus' Trade Thread, [W]Dialga G X, Palkia G X [H] everything your heart desires!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H] Call Energy, LEGO's X's, 1-1 Claydol RH, lots more.

I like to make all my decks out of RH cards, so I'm willing to trade a 1-1 Regular Claydol line and something from your wants for the 1-1 Reverse Claydol line. If that's ok with you, CML for one of your wants. I can also probably get my hands on a Ninetails MT quickly.

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H] Call Energy, LEGO's X's, 1-1 Claydol RH, lots more.

Okay Frodus, that's fine with me, also I will be getting AT LEAST one box of SV and prolly some more packs of RR this weekend, so I'll keep you updated.
Thank You.

DTartagOne said:
If you are still looking for a Gengar from SF I have one for trade. I am interested in your Mewtwo Lv X (tin), let me know if there is anything else on my list you are looking for.

sorry =(
I traded the mewtwo LV X (tin) away at league last night. I no longer have it.
maybe you can find something else for the Gengar SF?

MetaNite said:
I like to make all my decks out of RH cards, so I'm willing to trade a 1-1 Regular Claydol line and something from your wants for the 1-1 Reverse Claydol line. If that's ok with you, CML for one of your wants. I can also probably get my hands on a Ninetails MT quickly.

Looking through your wants I have a lot of those RH cards that you're looking to build your deck with... I'm in a bit of a hurry right now, but when I get back from work I'll get you a list of all what I have and which ones I'd need replaced by non-holos, and I'll see if we can work something out!

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Okay Frodus, that's fine with me, also I will be getting AT LEAST one box of SV and prolly some more packs of RR this weekend, so I'll keep you updated.
Thank You.

yeah, out of RR there isn't much I need besides the big LV X's (flygon, luxray gl, infernape 4), but I'm sure I'll be looking for plenty of SV stuff. so yeah! I'll hang on to shining mewtwo for you and just keep me updated on if you pull any good cards and we'll work something out.

CML for
Volkner's Philosophy (one RH)
GE Claydol RH
GE Baltoy RH

Look said:
CML for
Volkner's Philosophy (one RH)
GE Claydol RH
GE Baltoy RH

sorry Look, didn't really see anything =(

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, MASSIVE UPDATE, trying to clear house before my 3 SV boxes come

Hiya CML for 1x RH claydol, I will give alot and from your wants I have 1x Alakazam 4 lv X and 2 Rare candy GE/POP8 LMK

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, MASSIVE UPDATE, trying to clear house before my 3 SV boxes come

kashmaster said:
Hiya CML for 1x RH claydol, I will give alot and from your wants I have 1x Alakazam 4 lv X and 2 Rare candy GE/POP8 LMK

Kashmaster, I'd rather not pay for shipping to UK for a smaller trade, but I CYL and saw I had some more of your wants...

would you do

MY:

1-1 RH Claydol line
2-1 Palkia G LV X line

for

YOUR:

x1 Gallade 4 LV X
x1 Alakazam 4 LV X
x2 Rare candy
x2 flygon holofoil
x2 Dialga G

LMK.

Deal Il pm you to finalise :)

Cml for luxray gl lv. x

Can you tell me which of my RH wants you have?

Can you check my list for the Flygon RR, please?

EddieT. said:
Cml for luxray gl lv. x

Azelf LV X and Leafeon LV X?

MetaNite said:

I'm sorry it's taking me so long to get back to you meta, I've been quite busy with work and stuff and seem to only be able to log on for a couple minutes at a time. I'll get you a full list of what I have no later than monday night.

Medaforcer said:

x1 flygon RR for x1 Luxray GL? LMK if this works for you.

Frodus said:
EddieT. said:
Cml for luxray gl lv. x

Azelf LV X and Leafeon LV X?

MetaNite said:

I'm sorry it's taking me so long to get back to you meta, I've been quite busy with work and stuff and seem to only be able to log on for a couple minutes at a time. I'll get you a full list of what I have no later than monday night.

Medaforcer said:

x1 flygon RR for x1 Luxray GL? LMK if this works for you.
That's works perfect. :)

PM me?

I have x3 Gardy SW. Could you CML for something else? I need Luxray GL LvX.

MetaNite said:

Off of your wants list I have:

x1 baltoy GE RH
x1 Claydol GE RH
x1 Broken time Space RH
x2 Rare Candy GE RH
x2 Level Max (one RH)
x2 Multi Energy (non-holo)
x2 Jirachi LA RH
x1 Ralts PT RH

Note that not all of these cards are 100% mint, but they are still in very good condition. they might have some very minor surface fingerprints or very minor surface scratches (from being removed and put into sleeves.)
I would rate them at about 90% mint. Not perfect, but not in bad condition by any means. As you already expressed to me that you just want them to put into your decks, I figure it's not a very big deal since they're perfectly good for a player. but I did just want to give you a heads up.

from you I would need:

x1 baltoy GE non-holo
x1 Claydol GE non-holo
x2 Rare Candy (any set, non-holo)
x1 Gengar SF
x2 Stark Mountain LA
x1 Unown Q MD
x2 Blaziken PT

LMK if this will work for you please!

Muddy68 said:
I have x3 Gardy SW. Could you CML for something else? I need Luxray GL LvX.

you don't really have much to interest me in trading Luxray GL LV X.
can you just pick out some RR rares or something to trade for the SW gardys?

Hey, what's up? It says on your list that if nothing I'm interested in isn't listed, ask? Well I have a request, kind of a strange request.
I am desperately looking for Giovanni's Nidoking and Rocket's Moltres, from Gym Hero's and Gym Challenge. I am in desperate need of them. If you can find both of those and a Magnezone from Stormfront # 5, I will trade you a Gliscor Lv. X. Thanks!

I don't need the non-Reverse Level Max or the second Jirachi, so take out a Blaziken or Gengar and that's a deal.

im intersted in these.

Infernape 4 X
luxray GL X

i have.
Uxie X~I use this alot and therefore it also is worth much,soo i would consider giving me a good deal.

LMK,thanks.

MetaNite said:
I don't need the non-Reverse Level Max or the second Jirachi, so take out a Blaziken or Gengar and that's a deal.

so you can do the above-mentioned deal -1 Blaziken PT?

I will PM you some info to finalize.

umbreonchamp said:
im intersted in these.

Infernape 4 X
luxray GL X

I have.
Uxie X~I use this alot and therefore it also is worth much,soo I would consider giving me a good deal.

LMK,thanks.

Just because you use a card a lot, doesn't increase the value of a card...
in fact, in most cases it depreciates it a little bit because the card falls out of mint condition. for a card like Uxie X though, I suppose it doesn't really drop in value too much if it's not in mint though because it is so playable.

I can do Infernape 4 X and Dialga G X for your Uxie X and Leafeon X if they're both in english.

My: Infernape 4 Lv. X
Your: Luxray GL Lv. X

LMK if you'd do this trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back