• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Frodus' Trade Thread, [W]Dialga G X, Palkia G X [H] everything your heart desires!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]Supreme Victors, Luxape X's, Legoes X's, and 1-1 Claydol GE

cml for claydol GE

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]Supreme Victors, Luxape X's, Legoes X's, and 1-1 Claydol GE

dragonitetim said:
I have Staraptor FB Lv X

and I am interested in
x3 rare candy RH (two from GE, one from a 2003 set.)
x1 Uxie LV X

I'm sorry, I don't really want to trade to Hong Kong.

bbdrill said:
I neeeeeeeeeeeeddddddd electivire fb x

I'm sorry, but you don't have anything I neeeeeeeeeeeeddddddd.

Superwolfe said:
CML for
x1 Electivire FB LV X

#11 Staraptor FB holo x1
#13 Venusaur holo x1
x1-1 RH Claydol GE line

x1 Articuno reprint SV

I'm interested in your uxie LA's mostly and possibly a flygon X (but I don't really want that much), feel free to make me an offer, I'll counter if need be.

bbdrill said:
cml for claydol GE

sorry dude, I just don't need anything from you atm. lemme know when you pick up some SV and I'll come have a look again.

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]Supreme Victors, Luxape X's, ElectivireFB X , 1-1 Claydo

Hello.

I could use your:
1 Blaziken FB RH
1 Rare Candy GE RH
1 TGI Power Spray RH

I have:
2 Metagross SV
1 Rare Candy GE non RH
1 Sandslash SV

Let me know if you would like to work something out. I am just getting back into the game and will be posting an entire list of have/wants 2nite. Sorry for the lack of refs but I will send first. Thanks.

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]Supreme Victors, Luxape X's, ElectivireFB X , 1-1 Claydo

Toddrick said:
Hello.

I could use your:
1 Blaziken FB RH
1 Rare Candy GE RH
1 TGI Power Spray RH

I have:
2 Metagross SV
1 Rare Candy GE non RH
1 Sandslash SV

Let me know if you would like to work something out. I am just getting back into the game and will be posting an entire list of have/wants 2nite. Sorry for the lack of refs but I will send first. Thanks.

I'll tell ya what, get back to me once you have your haves/wants thread up and I'll check it out. I'm getting a couple booster boxes of SV in about one week, so I don't know if I'll still need the metagross/sandslash after I open them. after I get my boxes though I'll check out your list and see if there is anything I still need.

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]Supreme Victors, Luxape X's, ElectivireFB X , 1-1 Claydol GE

ahh, well, i no longer need it, sorry, but feel free to CML, i have 6 of the 7 new lv xs and 3 sedcret rares

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]Supreme Victors, Luxape X's, ElectivireFB X , 1-1 Claydol GE

Hey, would you be willing to do...

My:

1 Uxie LA

Your:

1 Claydol GE

If the Claydol is RH, I could add something off my list, if you want anything... LMK!

Thanks!

-AP77

CML for:

#9 Luxray GL x2 (both RH)
Luxray GL Lv. X

I have my entire list up. Let me know if you see anything.

Ampha-pwn77 said:
Hey, would you be willing to do...

My:

1 Uxie LA

Your:

1 Claydol GE

If the Claydol is RH, I could add something off my list, if you want anything... LMK!

Thanks!

-AP77

hmmm. I'll have to think about that one. I'll get back to you in about a week. once my SV boxes arrive.

ESP said:
CML for:

#9 Luxray GL x2 (both RH)
Luxray GL Lv. X

I didn't really see anything. sorry =(

Toddrick said:
I have my entire list up. Let me know if you see anything.

ok, once I find it I'll give it a look and let you know.
you should check out the tutorial on how to add the links into your signature, it makes it a lot more convenient for people to CYL. and also, to leave you a ref when the time comes.

Major Wants:
x1 Honchkrow SV
x1 Metagross SV
x1 Uxie LA
x1 Roseanne's
xX rare candy (any set, old or new. Just no worlds champions cards.)
xX Leafeon Lev X
x2 Sandslash SV
x2 Rhyperior SV
x1 Chatot G SV
x2 Primeape SV

I have all of these from you wants. I was interested in Luxray Gl. Lv. X and your 3 packs of Garchomp Sleeves. I would be willing to trade a ton for those 4 things.

Doh, I am soo sorry. I added my trade thread to my signature on another website but forgot to do it here. Gonna fix that right now. Sorry about that. I would have waited to reply after I added it to my signature. Will be in my signature in a minute.

Edit: my sig should be updated now. Again, sorry about that.

richkid50000 said:
Major Wants:
x1 Honchkrow SV
x1 Metagross SV
x1 Uxie LA
x1 Roseanne's
xX rare candy (any set, old or new. Just no worlds champions cards.)
xX Leafeon Lev X
x2 Sandslash SV
x2 Rhyperior SV
x1 Chatot G SV
x2 Primeape SV

I have all of these from you wants. I was interested in Luxray Gl. Lv. X and your 3 packs of Garchomp Sleeves. I would be willing to trade a ton for those 4 things.

My SV booster boxes will be here in less than a week, I'll definitely get back to you as soon as I open them, then I'll have a better idea of what SV stuff I still need.

Toddrick said:
Doh, I am soo sorry. I added my trade thread to my signature on another website but forgot to do it here. Gonna fix that right now. Sorry about that. I would have waited to reply after I added it to my signature. Will be in my signature in a minute.

Edit: my sig should be updated now. Again, sorry about that.

It's really no biggie, I was just pointing it out as a tip.
you may also want to make another link in your signature for your ref thread. just so that when people need to leave you a ref it's easy to find.

anyways, on to the trade...

MY:
1 Blaziken FB RH
1 Rare Candy GE RH
1 TGI Power Spray RH

YOUR:
2 Metagross SV
1 Rare Candy GE non RH
1 Sandslash SV

I could do that it if you're still interested...
PM me to finalize if you'd like...

My-
Infernape 4 Lv.X

Your-
3 SV Prerelease sleeves? LMK. :]

Mudkip said:
My-
Infernape 4 Lv.X

Your-
3 SV Prerelease sleeves? LMK. :]

hmmmm... I'll have to think about that one for a while and get back to you.
do you have any of the other X's on my wants?

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]Evire FB X, Luxape X's, Legos X's, Uxie X, Claydol GE

Please CML - I need Luxray Gl Lv.X, Uxie Lv X thanks

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]Evire FB X, Luxape X's, Legos X's, Uxie X, Claydol GE

Frodus said:
hmmmm... I'll have to think about that one for a while and get back to you.
do you have any of the other X's on my wants?

The only other I have is Leafon Lv.X.

Jackolas said:
Please CML - I need Luxray Gl Lv.X, Uxie Lv X thanks

sorry I didn't really see anything I'm interested in enough to ship to UK.

Mudkip said:
The only other I have is Leafon Lv.X.

I'm not sure if I want to trade the sleeves away for either of those, but I'll get back to you soon.

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]Evire FB X, Luxape X's, Uxie X, Claydol GE, 3 SV boxes comin

Could i possibly trade for 1 of your SV boxes? I have a lot. Or i would like to trade for a Luxray GL Lv. X

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]Evire FB X, Luxape X's, Uxie X, Claydol GE, 3 SV boxes comin

My:

Honchkrow SV

Your:

1 RH Rare Candy, Don't care which set.

I know "Let me get back to you when I get my boxes" but could you let me know? =]

~SotS

RE: Frodus' Trade Thread, [H]Evire FB X, Luxape X's, Uxie X, Claydol GE, 3 SV boxes c

richkid50000 said:
Could I possibly trade for 1 of your SV boxes? I have a lot. Or I would like to trade for a Luxray GL Lv. X

I really didn't see anything worth either a box or a Luxray GL X.

SotS said:
My:

Honchkrow SV

Your:

1 RH Rare Candy, Don't care which set.

I know "Let me get back to you when I get my boxes" but could you let me know? =]

~SotS

yeah, I feel bad just putting that line up but I have a feeling I won't need any more honchkrows after my boxes come. But I will almost definitely find something else I could trade you the rare candy for.
I'll let you know soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back