• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Garden o' Shaymin: (W) X2 Gliscor LA HOLO, and X3 Spiritomb PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Shaymin of the skies trade thread, Huge Clear-out sale, Come check it out! (H) Recover Mechanism Gigas X2!

Sorry I already have a deal finalized. :(

RE: Shaymin of the skies trade thread, Huge Clear-out sale, Come check it out! (H) Recover Mechanism Gigas X2!

Hey wassup yes i know " shaymin rules something something everyone else drools haha "
i would like to buy
Ampharos X2 (FD) .50 each( are they holo )
X2 Leafeon, 1 RH
Infernape- 1.50 ( ifds )
Magnezone- 1.50 ( ifds )
Bronzong- 1.00 ( ifds )
Scizor X2- 1.50 each ( ifds )

I also have Belleosom and such, so CML if there are any cards you need,
If you want you may PM me

Second bump for the third week of 10/08.

Do you have Gliscor Lv. X? If so, I'd really like to trade for it. Get back to me if you do. Thanks

Sorry I don't have one. :(

This third page realllllly likes me doesn't it. :p

Anyway last bump for third week of 10/08.

First bump for the fourth week of 10/08.

Second bumpity, bumpity, bump, bump, bump for the fourth week of 10/08.

Ahem.... Added onto this bump I need to say again.... HUGE CLEAR-OUT SALE!!! (I always wanted to do that. :p JK.)

first bump for the fifth week of 10/08. (I really think I'm messing up on the week numbers.)

RE: Shaymin of the skies trade thread, Looking for Raichu deck Staples, will trade, or possibly buy them!

Bump #1 for the first week of 11/08.

RE: Shaymin of the skies trade thread, Looking for Raichu deck Staples, will trade, or possibly buy them! Have Stormfron

Bump #2 for the first week of 11/08.

Ahem... I have a Gliscor X.... Up for trade!!!

RE: Shaymin of the skies trade thread, Looking for Raichu deck Staples, will trade, or possibly buy them! Have Stormfron

Bump #1 for the second week of 11/08.

Why doesn't anyone want to trade? :(

What English Stormfront do you have?

Sorry for the late reply ESP, I just updated my page with all my SF. :)

Hi, please CML for:
SF
3 Scyther
3 Cherubi
1 Tangrowth
1 Vespiquen
1 Dusknoir (is it #1 or#17???)
1 Drifblim
1 Drapion
4-3 Abomasnow line
3 Swinub

LMK if we can work something out. :)

Sorry dude I didn't do it just because you asked to trade, but I just now changed my rules, I can't ship Over-seas. It's been to much hassle doing so.

Sorry again.

Does that concern your trade with the guy called Androman around here?
He is my friend and I know he got banned, but I also know he never ripped anyone off.
I can add shipping cost in a card value if it's about that. LMK.

Rettahz

Edit: misspelled a word. -_-

Well I traded with him twice, which was quite a hassle there, and then I traded with Ardoptres once. It's not that I don't like to send over-seas, it's mainly the fact, I can't get to the Post Office early enough to mail the package. :(

You see I live at home with 4 siblings, and it's a hassle getting everyone ready just to get to the Post Office.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

RE: Shaymin of the skies trade thread, Need money for Christmas! Come help a 12 year old with 6 siblings!

Bumpity #1 for the Third week of 10/08! :)

RE: Shaymin of the skies trade thread, Need money for Christmas! Come help a 12 year old with 6 siblings!

Need your:

1 Dusknoir spirit pulse
2 Duskull 59
1 Dusclops SF

LMK if you will trade a WB promo dragonite and a holo Jungle dragonite for both, thanks!

(PS: It is very nice to think of your sibilings.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back