GDI Smeargle, Spit That Out! - "It's okay, I'm an artist" [Art trades! Collabs! Whatever! Alright!]

Should we have a monthly/weekly featured piece?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: GDI Smeargle, Spit That Out! - The Group For all Artists and Art Enthusiasts!

That *girl* looks like a guy in your drawing LJ o.o;;

RE: GDI Smeargle, Spit That Out! - The Group For all Artists and Art Enthusiasts!

I was referring to the *girl* who drew that, that's a drawing of me and MissPahnikable

Oh...neither of them are girls then? I'm having trouble figuring out which one is MissPahnikable. And I thought they were a girl lol

If you knew what we looked like it would be pretty obvious, MPA is the one win the polo.
I look like this IRL, and MPA looks like this IRL.

Aaah okies. Now it becomes more clear. She needs her womanly rack in the drawing o.o

Bahahha
I don't have a womanly rack..
And I've been cross dressing for a while, which includes using an ace bandage to flatten my chest so yeah.

Yeah, maybe this would have been a better reference, seeing as it was probably the reference for the drawing.
EDIT: THIS was my 1800th post

xD Those characters do you guys justice then lol

True that.
Haha, yeah totally.

Oh boy, the Gorillaz released a new album, it will be a good soundtrack to coloring this page.
EDIT: OH NO! I missed my 1800'th post :(
EDIT 2: Found it.

Oh yeah, that album is real sweet. The Parish of Space Dust is probably my favorite song. EDIT: Just kidding, Aspen Forest.
I did the meme paczkipie made.

Aspen Forest was recorded in Santa Fe! Woop Woo!

I'm working on one of the same meme.

Oh man, I haven't posted in here for some time. D:

Here's something I drew up a few days ago. I got the idea from when I played some guy who used a Primeape that used Meditate. That thing came to my mind. .~.

That's pretty cool. I like Primeape. And I have no complaints about the art, either, it's good.

im too lazy to do art

Ugh. It's true. I could do my alternate logo... but I'm on my Mac, and my Playlist has a good shuffle, so...

Cool art, errybody.

I haven't been doing much art. Last night I wrote like an 8 page letter to my friend about my life.
Oh, I did this random crap.
wizard_by_misspahnikable-d3dut46.jpg

Oh, I really like that primeape and the letters are cool.
MC: That's really cute. I want one. When is easter anyways?

That wizard is rad, that mouse is rad.

Does listening to Dumbfoundead count as art?

My "O" key isn't working properly and it's really bothering me.

I'd say it does.
Hey, I'm going to show up at your house. I just gotta finish up some things on DDO

Your 'o' key, or your '0' key?
Because you said words with 'o' fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back