GE pre-release discussion

Did you enjoy your time at a GE pre-release?

• Total voters
By the way the reason I did well is I got 2 Unown H

Unown H L.12 – Psychic – HP60
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Heal
This Power can be used once during your turn, if this Pokemon, Unown E, Unown A, and Unown L are on your Bench. Remove all Special Conditions from 1 of your Active Pokemon.

[P] Hidden Power: 30 damage. Discard 1 card from your hand. (If you can’t discard a card, this attack does nothing.)

Weakness: Psychic (+10)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

His Hidden Power is awesome!
I destroyed everyones basics with it! :)

This set has some of the most broken cards yet. Cresselia who can win with little effort. Darkrai who is self-explanatory. Dialga and Palkia who are both good. Porygon-Z, Togekiss, and Tangrowth who are all beasts. Beedrill and Butterfree, and Blazkien are also great aswell as Sceptile, and Swampert. I just love this set.

This is going to be the first set I buy an entire box. (That's right first time.)

Me and 4 of my friends pulled Palkia Lv.X today! It was sweet also! My friend took first I took second and my sister took second in Juniors!

I got nothing very good. I did manage to trade for 3 Blaziken, 3 Wigglytuff, 3 Exploud, 2 Weezing. But, in total, (before I traded), I 5 Holo Rares, two of which were in the same pack (Darkrai, one of each).
My friend next to me got 2 Level X's in his 8 packs, Darkai and Dialga. I saw one other Darkrai. My other friend (on PB: cool), pulled a Cressilia Lv.X. I also saw a Palkia Lv.X.
My bro was sooooo lucky. He pulled a Reverse Togetic, two candy, a Reverse Weezing, two Blaziken (one reverse), and a Wigglytuff. Erg...
Oh well. I'll be going to another one next weak. There I'll be in search for some Sceptile, Some Tangegrowth, Claydol, perhaps another Porygon2, a few more Weezing, maby a Togekiss.

I didn't get to go to my PR today. Woke up vomiting my guts out :( :( :(

Oh well, at least I have two more shots next weekend.

Chairman Kaga said:
I didn't get to go to my PR today. Woke up vomiting my guts out :( :( :(

Oh well, at least I have two more shots next weekend.

That's what I'm afraid will happen to me. I usually get sick during February, and I only get one shot.

But, at least I'll start taking a medicine that will boost my immune system.

It was some stupid 12-hour flu thing -- I was fine at 2am last night, sick like a dog this morning and most of the afternoon, and now this evening I'm feeling fine again.

Of all the days to get sick....bah. Hopefully they let me judge the last two. That'll make up for it -- at least half a box each :)

Chairman Kaga said:
It was some stupid 12-hour flu thing -- I was fine at 2am last night, sick like a dog this morning and most of the afternoon, and now this evening I'm feeling fine again.

Of all the days to get sick....bah. Hopefully they let me judge the last two. That'll make up for it -- at least half a box each :)

How do you get half a box? The most you can get is 8 plus 5 if you do the booster draft...

Back