GE pre-release discussion

Did you enjoy your time at a GE pre-release?

• Total voters
I didn't get anything I wanted, but I had a good time, and that's all that matter's =]. I got 4ht in SWiss, an 3rd at a Booster Draft.

And I'm getting 2 boxes of the set, so W/e :p.

I got one holo premier ball and two holo rare candy at mine during the whole day and what was really annoying during the booster draft my table didn't get an Lv.X but the other table(there was two tables) got two and a lot of the time I received the one card I just passed.

Well I’m going to one more and getting a box so I hope to get something good.

Cressalia Lv.X is what I really want! Lol since this is not only my first pre-release, but the first time I have done the tcg battling. I just want to win 1! Hope I will do good!

Mew the source of all said:
I'm jealous I love the Cresselia lv X. I didn't even get a normal Cresselia. Well anyway congrats (both of you.)

Neither did I;)

BTW Cresselia lv.x is beautiful, scans don't do it justice so even if you don't pull one try to find one so you can see it. Same with darkrai lv.x.

Thanks for the congrats. peoples:)

In New York, I went Undefeated and got 3 EXTRA packs! Yaya me! But no Lv.X's out of 11 packs. And a noob got two Darkrai Lv.X's!

Question on how Prereleases are run:

It says on the official Pokemon TCG website, that you recieve 6 boosters, and you build your deck based on them. Do you have to bring your own trainers and energies?

Back