GE pre-release discussion

Did you enjoy your time at a GE pre-release?

• Total voters
I pulled out a blaziken but only 1 combusken and 1 torchic.
Man, was I glad that I disided to play them :D
I got a 4-0, I owned overybody with it!
But the person who was second pulled out a darkrai Lv. X
Just my luck :p
And her mom and sister got a palkia Lv. X and a Cressalia Lv. x
But now I got 2 togekiss and a 2 blaziken , so I can't complain!

pokémon game lover said:
I pulled out a blaziken but only 1 combusken and 1 torchic.
Man, was I glad that I disided to play them :D
I got a 4-0, I owned overybody with it!
But the person who was second pulled out a darkrai Lv. X
Just my luck :p
And her mom and sister got a palkia Lv. X and a Cressalia Lv. x
But now I got 2 togekiss and a 2 blaziken , so I can't complain!

That's exactly what happened to me...

I got second and got Darkrai Lv. X. I eventually got both Darkrai, but not in the 6 packs....

Other stuff I got:

-2 Blaziken (Later traded one away.)
-Cresselia RH
-Both Darkrai
-Pachirisu
-Porygon Z
-Rotom
-Sceptile (The only holo I played in my deck.)
-Swampert
-Tangrowth
-Togekiss
-4 Moonlight Stadium
-Lapras
-Butterfree
-3 Leftovers
-Amulet Coin
-2 Premier Ball
-2 Purugly
-Weezing
-3 Arbok

And other stuff...

Moneyking63 said:
Well today was pretty fun! I didn't get my cressalia Lv.X:( But I got a porygon-z line, a candy, exploud, palkia, hypno, latias reverse holo, some meh stuff. We only had 3 rounds, and I only played 2 because there was an odd number of people and I couldn't play the last one:( I lost both matches, well because the stuff I pulled wasn't very good and the two people I went up against were the directors kids and they went to worlds and were...well amazing! So techincally I went 1-3 but I really went 0-2:( However it was fun for the first time and I have GREAT ENCOUNTERS FEVER! Man I can't wait until this set releases, when is the date of release? I want to say february 22nd but I could be really wrong!

It's way sooner than the 22nd....it's the 13th!
Oh yeah, out of the whole pre-release, here is what Lv. X were pulled:
-4 Cresselia (Most of the 10- kids said it was the rarest Lv. X....pfft, yeah right.)
-2 Palkia
-2 Dialga
-1 Darkrai (Mine!)

THE 13TH! THATS IN 3 DAYS! Sweet!! Man I can't believe you got a Dakrai X! Man, it seems like now I have come to my senses and want a Darkrai X more then cressy X!!

I know!! I also saw every Lv. X as well. I traded this one kid who had Palkia Lv. X but no Palkia my Palkia for his Darkrai. (That was the first one I had gotten, so now we both could use our new Lv. Xs.)

I saw it going for $76.00 USD on ebay.

Well I had the other pre-release today (they didn't hold a second sadly.) My friend over the course of the two pulled three Dialga lv. X and traded for a fourth, and of course I'm the one building the Dialga deck. I also managed to get two Porygon-Z.

Blastoise_Trainer said:
OMG. This was the best day ever well at Prerelease. Well i didnt get that much out of the first 6 packs. But i got good trainers and made the deck. I never thought that i was going to win 4-0 but i did went undefeted. So i got 3 more packs and got good cards. After the prerelease was over i got about 8 more packs for helping out the owner and Head Judge. I heard that my friend got a Darkrai Lv.X in his last 2 packs and i was so jealous. Well i open my packs and got good cards but not a Lv.X until my last pack and got it. DARKRAI LV.X!!!! I was so happy and glad that i got this. Well out all this i got good cards. The total of Lv.X at our prerelease was about 6 Lv.X's so it was a very cool prerelease here yet.

may i ask how many boxes were opened. To all u people that have darkrai x trade it. It comes out in a tin you will get the most value now or sell it.

I am glad to have the priviledge of attending a prerelease event. I did not draft the best cards in the set, but I did leave with several great cards that helped me win four battles. It is great meeting other friends who share excitement about the new set and the changes it will bring to the metagame for State and Regional championships.

man you guys got GOOD cards the only lv X,palkia, pulled at my pre-release was by a little kid who immediatley accidentally bent it :/
but i OWNED with hariyama and kingler went 4-0
the only good cards i got were kingler, togekiss, cresselia, and sceptile

Gman said:
man you guys got GOOD cards the only lv X,palkia, pulled at my pre-release was by a little kid who immediatley accidentally bent it :/
but i OWNED with hariyama and kingler went 4-0
the only good cards i got were kingler, togekiss, cresselia, and sceptile

Stupid n00b....sigh....

I pulled all of those cards except for Kingler...

I managed to pull a darkrai lvl. x in my second flight.:) The funny thing is that everyone that I met who pulled a darkrai lvl. x, didn't get a darkrai so they were not able to use it during that flight. (I too suffered the curse of the darkrai lvl. x)
The darkrai lvl x will be a real threat so I'm not going to show darkrais any mercy.

Yeah, I suffered the Darkrai Lv. X curse myself...until afterward and then I traded. And, I pulled another in the booster draft.

capt.penguin said:
Blastoise_Trainer said:
OMG. This was the best day ever well at Prerelease. Well i didnt get that much out of the first 6 packs. But i got good trainers and made the deck. I never thought that i was going to win 4-0 but i did went undefeted. So i got 3 more packs and got good cards. After the prerelease was over i got about 8 more packs for helping out the owner and Head Judge. I heard that my friend got a Darkrai Lv.X in his last 2 packs and i was so jealous. Well i open my packs and got good cards but not a Lv.X until my last pack and got it. DARKRAI LV.X!!!! I was so happy and glad that i got this. Well out all this i got good cards. The total of Lv.X at our prerelease was about 6 Lv.X's so it was a very cool prerelease here yet.

may i ask how many boxes were opened. To all u people that have darkrai x trade it. It comes out in a tin you will get the most value now or sell it.

I dont know about 4 boxes because there was about 25-30 people there so it was very full. Then the two judges got half a box each. Me and a friend got extra packs for i got about 8 and he got 2. But i got it in this 8 packs and i think she open a box to give me the extra 8. So ya im not sure about the other Lv.X but i did know 2 Drakrai, 1 Dialga Lv.X, 1 Palkia Lv.X and 1 Cresselia Lv.X. Ya so i dont know if i want to sell it but if i do were is a good place to sell it.

My pre-release deck was:

Igglybuff x2
Delibird x2
Luvdisc x2
Wailmer x2
Wailord x1
Cresselia x1 (Actually helped a ton)
Snubble x1
Granbull x1
Krabby x2
Kingler x1
Unown G x1
Unown L x2

Water x15
Psychic x6

Leftovers x1

So not that bad of a pull but what really hurt??

I pulled:

Rare Candy x1
Togekiss x1
Togetic x3
Topepi x....0

I was like :(:(:(:(:(:(

Man, that was bad....at the last part.

(Note: The following is not spam: I'm just going to post it at the end of all my posts made today.)

Spread the cheer, Great Encounters is here!

Happy Great Encouters Day!

Back