BW/BW2 Gen 5 comes out in three Months and we know 21 pokemon. What pokemon are you looking4

RE: Gen 5 comes out in three Months and we know 21 pokemon. What pokemon are you look

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
Zorua and Zoroark ARE like theyr counterparts, their even dark when he was fighting.

Someone compared it really well once and they figured out that Zoroark is almost an exact counterpart to Lucario. Don't argue, it's truth

RE: Gen 5 comes out in three Months and we know 21 pokemon. What pokemon are you look

- Darkrai - said:
Someone compared it really well once and they figured out that Zoroark is almost an exact counterpart to Lucario. Don't argue, it's truth
Because they both have a movie about them, they got a pre-evo, ok, i can't argue, unless someone argues for me :(

Snorlax FTW said:
I can't argue for ya DarkLucario they seem like perfect counterparts. :D

There's just one little difference; one you get from an egg. The other is event only Tauros-turds.

Zoroark also appears to have a very similar stat distribution to Lucario. High offenses, above-average Speed, somewhat poor defenses.

I don't know what Pokemon to expect, but I'm hoping for some cool new type combos. Reshiram and Zekrom have great typings, I'm hoping for a Water / Ghost, Steel / Ghost, and more Water / Steels. And Fighting combos...*daydreams*

Mangriff said:
Zoroark also appears to have a very similar stat distribution to Lucario. High offenses, above-average Speed, somewhat poor defenses.

I don't know what Pokemon to expect, but I'm hoping for some cool new type combos. Reshiram and Zekrom have great typings, I'm hoping for a Water / Ghost, Steel / Ghost, and more Water / Steels. And Fighting combos...*daydreams*

Fighting/Flying :D

I saw a ghost town in the desert where we might find a Pokemon that has to do with bricks which would be AWESOME.{F}

And Pokemon eggs should have markings like in the anime :D

I'm not sure how this would work, but i think there should be a fire/water Pokemon. Maybe and underwater volcano Pokemon.

Also, we need a opossum Pokemon. it would be dark type

TheDarkLucario said:
Because they both have a movie about them, they got a pre-evo, ok, i can't argue, unless someone argues for me :(

lucario and zoruark were both the some of the first to be released in thier generation (although munchlax was released before lucario) but one difference is that zorua and zoruark are both in the same movie as riolu was not in lucarios movie and was released way after lucario but i guess that doesnt really matter i agree that lucario and zoruark are counterparts i thougth that the first time i saw zoruark

888eddyx said:
Also, we need a opossum Pokemon. it would be dark type

how bout dark/normal or maybe dark/ghost because since it plays dead it could really be dead

I want
Dolphin - Water/Psychic
Koala - Grass/Fighting
Gryphon - Dark/Flying
A Flying/Fighting combo
A Grass/Steel combo
Lanturn evo
Lunatone/Solrock split prevo

- Darkrai - said:

Until we get a feminine cat alternate to Lucario, I will NOT be silenced! 3:<
Even though Zoroark is pretty much female, but it's not like I'll ever own one. >.>

I would like seeing a Dolphin type Pokemon in the Isshu region. It would be pretty cool if they actually did make this and is catchable in the game.

KnightEdge112 said:
I want
Dolphin - Water/Psychic
Koala - Grass/Fighting
Gryphon - Dark/Flying
A Flying/Fighting combo
A Grass/Steel combo
Lanturn evo
Lunatone/Solrock split prevo

i think a lot of those ideas are really cool especially the dolphin and koala one although the gryphon should be fire flying and my brother swimfastray drew a grass/steel echidna pokemon on deviantart his name is superswimdude so check it out the evolution line is spiklet-spikidna-spiking

A lone legendary cybernetic pokemon that lives in the cyberspace. Where in some portion of the game, all the pokemon PCs in this highly urbanized region start to malfunction, and you need to beat(err..catch) it by going inside the CPU(sounds like tron or digimon hmmm? but still...) to revert everything back to normal.

yes, you can't use the pokemon PCs temporarily, you need to prepare.

Steel/Dark ftw. Dark, because it's a virus.

Darkrai_Shadowforce said:
A lone legendary cybernetic pokemon that lives in the cyberspace. Where in some portion of the game, all the pokemon PCs in this highly urbanized region start to malfunction, and you need to beat(err..catch) it by going inside the CPU(sounds like tron or digimon hmmm? but still...) to revert everything back to normal.

What about Steel/Poison, Poison because it's a virus

TheDarkLucario said:
What about Steel/Poison, Poison because it's a virus

that would be great. fighting type attacks do only neutral damage.

Can be a great wall or staller with Toxic, while having great resistances.

But say hello to X4 ground type moves, specially earthquake.

Darkrai_Shadowforce said:

I like this idea. It sounds kind of like rotom... I think it should be electric/dark. What do you suppose it would look like?

Back