• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Geo's Trade Thread. Everything Must Go!!!!! (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Big Update! {H} Leafy X, T.S.D.'s, Landmin X, Staples, RH Claydols, Uxies LA, Ex's &

Is is Super Scoop Up. Do you have any of those cards?

RE: Big Update! {H} Leafy X, T.S.D.'s, Landmin X, Staples, RH Claydols, Uxies LA, Ex's &

Sorry. I don't.

Eh...you didn't respond to my PM. I was able to send, were you?

Yeah I sent on Tuesday. I tried to send earlier but finals got me backed up.

So now we've both received our cards (thanks again btw :D), I'm looking at buying your

Umbreon*
Alakazam*
Mewtwo*
Vaporeon*
Gyarados*
Metagross*
Raikou*
Entei*
Suicune*
Secret Charmander (SF)

I'm not sure how flexible you are on prices, but I was thinking in the area of 150 for all? (added them all up and it came out to 201 by your prices)

I'm pretty flexible when it comes to prices but the prices that I put up are pretty flexible already. But since your buying bulk, I can give you a discount price from the total($201). How does $175 sound? I think that's pretty fair.

Also, technically, I haven't received your stuff yet because UPS never came by as they promised they would. The thing is, I live 1 block away from Yankee Stadium and the streets get over crouded and they have no where to park themselfs. But I'm going to call later. Did you receive mine?

geo15721 said:
I'm pretty flexible when it comes to prices but the prices that I put up are pretty flexible already. But since your buying bulk, I can give you a discount price from the total($201). How does $175 sound? I think that's pretty fair.

Also, technically, I haven't received your stuff yet because UPS never came by as they promised they would. The thing is, I live 1 block away from Yankee Stadium and the streets get over crouded and they have no where to park themselfs. But I'm going to call later. Did you receive mine?

Yeah, I just received it today and left you a rep post in your thread.

$175's good, I was just throwing a number out there to see what's up. But yeah, I'll definitely do that. I'll pm you later on to confirm.

Edit: I can't buy this stuff at the moment, as my laptop randomly stopped working and the warranty's expired so I'm buying a new one and can't be spending money on cards. =\ If you still have this stuff in a month or so I'll be here, ready to buy.

ok no problem. They'll probably be here in a month or so.

do you have any blaziken(pt and ge), togekiss ,omastar and sceptile ge and cherrim sf

I have
1 Omastar
5 Cherrim SF
That's it

$5 sound good

Pm'ed you! And thanks.

Did you ever receive my cards geo? I'm ready to buy some cards but I think it would be better if you actually received the other ones I sent first.

No I haven't but I know UPS has it in the location. We can work out another deal. You seem very trust worthy. What's your offer?

These are the ones I'm looking at currently (needs changed since we last talked)

Umbreon*
Alakazam*
Mewtwo*
Raikou*
Entei*
Suicune*
Secret Charmander (SF)
Shiny Lotad (PT)
Shiny Drifloon (SF)
Shiny Duskull (SF)

I did the math last night and I believe it was 154, would you be fine with 130 for all? If not then let me know what you would be comfortable with.

Festizzio i'll be pming you now

Hi Geo, I have a uxie lv X nm, can you do that for a uxie RH and 3 rare candies and if you can get them 2 dialga Gs feel free to counter offer :)

no thanks. i only do mint cards and if its near mint, i dont value them that much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back