• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Geo's Trade Thread. Everything Must Go!!!!! (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Big Update! {H} Leafy X, T.S.D.'s, Landmin X, Staples, RH Claydols, Uxies LA, Ex's &

oh ok thanks for your time :)

RE: Big Update! {H} Leafy X, T.S.D.'s, Landmin X, Staples, RH Claydols, Uxies LA, Ex's &

no problem thanks

sorry to bother you but can you give me a list of all your ares from dp-rr and their price

hmmmm.....that's too much to list. If you list the ones your looking for, I can tell you what I have from that list with the price.

im looking for just rares in general so please can you list them

Hey,

Can you CML for all the new Shinies? Especially 2 Shiny Voltorb and 1 Shniy Vulpix. Thanks!

I have too much to list to list. I'll be here all day. Please just tell me specifically which one you want.

how much for dragonites,nidokings,nidoqueens,rhyperior any torterra and any blazekin

RE: Big Update! {H} Leafy X, T.S.D.'s, Landmin X, Staples, RH Claydols, Uxies LA, Ex'

Ampha-pwn77 said:
Hey,

Can you CML for all the new Shinies? Especially 2 Shiny Voltorb and 1 Shniy Vulpix. Thanks!

My
SH Vulpix $5
SH Voltorb x2 $10
SH Swablu $5

Your
Mewtwo X Tin $5
Darkrai X Tin $5
Heatran X Tin $5
Kingdra LA $5

kevkev77777 said:
how much for dragonites,nidokings,nidoqueens,rhyperior any torterra and any blazekin

Out of those, I have these available

Nidoking SW xX $ .50
Nidoqueen SW xX $.50
Torterra DP & SF xX $1 each

do you have any modified tangrowth,staraptor,gyarados,aggron,ampharos,bastiodon,blastoise,butterfree,blaziken,drapion,dusknoir,empoleon,feraligatr,garchomp,vileplume,victreebel,swampert,slaking,dustox,infernape,kabutops,lickiliky,magnezone,mamoswine,politoed,victreebel,sceptile,shiftry.

What could we do for just the 2 Voltorb?

i would like to buy 4 of each nido please pm

RE: Big Update! {H} Leafy X, T.S.D.'s, Landmin X, Staples, RH Claydols, Uxies LA, Ex'

kevkev77777 said:
do you have any modified tangrowth,staraptor,gyarados,aggron,ampharos,bastiodon,blastoise,butterfree,blaziken,drapion,dusknoir,empoleon,feraligatr,garchomp,vileplume,victreebel,swampert,slaking,dustox,infernape,kabutops,lickiliky,magnezone,mamoswine,politoed,victreebel,sceptile,shiftry.

this is what I have:
Staraptors DP & SF xX
Gyarados MT & SF xX
Aggron MT xX
Ampharos SW x1
Bastidon MT & LA xX
Blastoise SW x2
Drapion DP & SF xX
Empoleon DP MD SF xX
Feraligatr MT xX
Garchomp MT x1
And everything else except politoed and sceptile GE. I do have sceptile SF.

And I want to wait until I get the money from our first deal. I am willing to do the other trade after.

Ampha-pwn77 said:
What could we do for just the 2 Voltorb?

Darkrai X promo
Mewtwo X promo

can you give me a price for each card and xX means you can get more,right?

xX means that I have lots.
Staraptor DP x2 $.75 ea.
Staraptor SF xX $.50 ea.
Gyarados MT & SF xX $.50 ea.
Aggron MT x1 or x2 $.50 ea.
Ampharos SW x1 $.50
Bastidon MT & LA xX $.50 ea.
Blastoise SW x2 $1 ea.
Drapion DP & SF xX $.50 ea.
Empoleon DP MD SF xX $1 ea.
Feraligatr MT xX $.50 ea.
Garchomp MT x1 $1
Sceptile SF xX $1 ea.

oh well after our first trade goes well i would like to buy 4 staraptor-sf and 4 feraligatr and 4 bastiodon-mt and 4 bastiodon-pl and 4 of each gyarados and 4 drapion and 2 aggron

CML for as many rare candies as you have :)

kashmaster said:
CML for as many rare candies as you have :)

My
Rare Candy x4

Your
Empoleon X Promo
Palkia X Promo
Floatzel GL Holo

urm I cant really give a floatzel GL as well, I could do that for the empoleon lv X promo and palkia lv X prmo

LMK thanks

I can do

My
3 candys

Your
Empoleon X
Palkia X

LMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back