• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Geo's Trade Thread. Everything Must Go!!!!! (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Big Update! {H} Leafy X, T.S.D.'s, Landmin X, Staples, RH Claydols, Uxies LA, Ex's &

do you have any alakazam and weavile

RE: Big Update! {H} Leafy X, T.S.D.'s, Landmin X, Staples, RH Claydols, Uxies LA, Ex's &

Yes I do
Alakazam MT xX
Alakazam 4 x1
Weavile DP xX
Weavile SW x1

RE: Big Update! {H} Leafy X, T.S.D.'s, Landmin X, Staples, RH Claydols, Uxies LA, Ex'

geo15721 said:
I can do

My
3 candys

Your
Empoleon X
Palkia X

LMK

Cant you bump it up to 4 rare candies and a BTS and I throw in a empoleon DP or a Palkia GE both holo

cml for magnezone lv x and 2x leafeon lv x

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268

RE: Big Update! {H} Leafy X, T.S.D.'s, Landmin X, Staples, RH Claydols, Uxies LA, Ex'

kashmaster said:
geo15721 said:
I can do

My
3 candys

Your
Empoleon X
Palkia X

LMK

Cant you bump it up to 4 rare candies and a BTS and I throw in a empoleon DP or a Palkia GE both holo

sorry i cant. those X are pretty worthless and old. on top of that, their promos. and i don't need those holos as i'm trying to get rid of them myselfs. but thanks anyway

coach4312 said:
cml for magnezone lv x and 2x leafeon lv x

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268

the only thing i liked was the palkia G Lv. X.

nothing that you need besides that? bc ill throw in some more to get the leafeons and i also need ur heatran lv x

hmm... can you CML for cards you may be interested in for the 4th rare candy thasnks

Check My list for a Dialga Galactic level X
and a Uxie from a set called legends awakened
and a claydol from a set called great encounters
and A time space distortion card from a set called secret wonders.

how much for 2 alakazam mt and 1 weavile sw

coach4312 said:
nothing that you need besides that? bc ill throw in some more to get the leafeons and I also need ur heatran lv x

sorry nothing else. And heatran X is gone

kashmaster said:
hmm... can you CML for cards you may be interested in for the 4th rare candy thasnks

Nothing else. Sorry

Juliacoolo said:
Check My list for a Dialga Galactic level X
and a Uxie from a set called legends awakened
and a claydol from a set called great encounters
and A time space distortion card from a set called secret wonders.

I like your flygon and luxray from RR but wouldn't trade none of those you requested

kevkev77777 said:
how much for 2 alakazam mt and 1 weavile sw

how's $4 sound?

so after our first trade goes well i want to buy 4 nidoking and 4 nidoqueen and 4 staraptor-sf and 4 feraligatr and 4 of each bastiodon and 4 of each gyarados and 4 drapion-sf and 4 aggron for a total of 20 dollars

ok this is exactly what I have with price

Bastidon PT Rare x2 $.50 each
Bastidon PT RH x2 $1 each
Bastidon MT Holo x1 $1 each
Bastidon MT Rare x4 $.50 each
Weavile SW Rare x1 $.50 each (Near Mint)
Nidoqueen MT Rare x2 $.50 each
Nidoqueen MT RH x2 $1 each
Nidoking MT Rare x2 $.50 each
Nidoking MT RH x1 $1 each
Alakazam MT Holo x1 each
Alakazam MT RH x2 $1 each
Feraligatr MT RH x3 $1 each
Staraptor SF Rare x1 $.50 each
Staraptor SF RH x1 $1 each
Aggron MT RH x2 $1 each
Gyarados PT x1 Rare $.50 each
Gyarados MT x4 Rare $.50 each
Gyarados SF x4 Rare $.50 each
Drapion SF x3 Rare $.50 each

These are all that you asked for so far. Please pick out the ones you want and total out the price. Thanks

hmm ok pm me for the deal I guess

Pm'ed you dude

i want
4gyarados-mt-$2.00
4gyaraods-sf-$2.00
1gyarados g-pl-$0.50
3drapion-sf-$1.50
2nidoking-sw-$1.00
2nidoqueen-mt-$1.00
1weavile-sw-$0.50
1staraptor-sf-$0.50
4bastiodon-mt-$2.00
2bastiodon-pl-$1.00
1nidoking-sw-rh-$1.00
2nidoqueen-rh-mt-$2.00
2bastiodon-pl-rh-$2.00
3feraligatr-mt-$3.00
for a total of 20 dollars

Ok perfect! As soon as the 1st deal is done. I'll pm you for this one. Cool?

Ok great. Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back