• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Geo's Trade Thread. Everything Must Go!!!!! (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, & more

H: Uxie LA
Mewtwo LV.X DP Promo 28

W: Dialga G LV.X PT
Uxie LV.X
Bebe's Search x4 (I need MT x2 or RR x4, no mixes of the sets. If the RR one is RH, I'd like that one too)
Upper Energy RR x2
SP Radar RH x1

Check my Wants.

RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, & more

I just got a box of SV, so can you CML for
1 Absol G LV.X
1 Absol G(if you have it)

RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, &

EspeonROX said:
H: Uxie LA
Mewtwo LV.X DP Promo 28

W: Dialga G LV.X PT
Uxie LV.X
Bebe's Search x4 (I need MT x2 or RR x4, no mixes of the sets. If the RR one is RH, I'd like that one too)
Upper Energy RR x2
SP Radar RH x1

Check my Wants.
My
Dialga G Lv. X

for

Those 2?

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I just got a box of SV, so can you CML for
1 Absol G LV.X
1 Absol G(if you have it)

I need your Blaziken FB. Do you have anything on my wants list?

Hey Geo, I need a flygon LV X.

I have Uxie LV X and some other stuff I'd be willing to trade if you could CML for it.
I don't want to trade luxray X for it though, I'll just let you know that now.

I have the Blaziken FB and Uxie X, but I'm not willing to trade Uxie X for Absol G LV.X

OK, never mind about the Uxie, that's pending out. However, if the dude doesn't send his end out, you're next in line. What about just the Mewtwo?

My
Rayquaza C LV X(promo)
Heatran LV X(Promo)
Staraptor FB
for
Your
Infernape 4 LV X

Blaziken FB Lv X
Shaymin Lv X (tin)
Infernape Lv X (tin)
Empoleon Lv X (tin)
Giratina Lv X (tin)

Your
Luxray GL Lv X

My Mesprit LA (RH) for Darkness Energy x4 (1 RH) and 3x Volkners and 1 underground expedition

RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, &

Frodus said:
Hey Geo, I need a flygon LV X.

I have Uxie LV X and some other stuff I'd be willing to trade if you could CML for it.
I don't want to trade luxray X for it though, I'll just let you know that now.

Nothing sorry. Unless you want to buy it.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I have the Blaziken FB and Uxie X, but I'm not willing to trade Uxie X for Absol G LV.X

Is there anything I can add? How many Blaze FB do you have? I need 2

EspeonROX said:
OK, never mind about the Uxie, that's pending out. However, if the dude doesn't send his end out, you're next in line. What about just the Mewtwo?

Lol remind me of what your talking about. Sorry

eevee said:
My
Rayquaza C LV X(promo)
Heatran LV X(Promo)
Staraptor FB
for
Your
Infernape 4 LV X
Good offer but no thanks

chanman45 said:
Blaziken FB Lv X
Shaymin Lv X (tin)
Infernape Lv X (tin)
Empoleon Lv X (tin)
Giratina Lv X (tin)

Your
Luxray GL Lv X

No thanks. Sorry

ace11 said:
My Mesprit LA (RH) for Darkness Energy x4 (1 RH) and 3x Volkners and 1 underground expedition

Sure!!!!! PM me to finalize.

What can you trade me for the Mewtwo LV.X tin that I have. (It's DP28 promo...I think.) Check my Wants list.

I have a dialga G

Is it holo? I also need Bebe's Search MT or RR (they MUST be MT or RR) x4. Do you have any spare Roseanne's Research? I'll need about 3 of those.

I really need Flygon X. I have DP10 and DP11, could you CML to add something else so we can make a deal? Thanks

cml for gardenvoir X and electrabuzz reprint

EspeonROX said:
Is it holo? I also need Bebe's Search MT or RR (they MUST be MT or RR) x4. Do you have any spare Roseanne's Research? I'll need about 3 of those.

Yes it's holo. If like 10 bebe's and 1 Rose

umgriz said:
I really need Flygon X. I have DP10 and DP11, could you CML to add something else so we can make a deal? Thanks

Nothing sorry

Do you have any older EX cards? such as the ones on my list....

spartan7987 said:
cml for gardenvoir X and electrabuzz reprint

I like your charizard X pack & tin

shadoworganoid said:
Do you have any older EX cards? such as the ones on my list...

The only ex cards I have is Articuno ex FRLG & Wailord ex SS. Both mint

Are you willing to trade a few of your MT/RR Bebe's and the Roseanne's and the Dialga G for it? I'm also liking the Gardy X SW. LMK. (The first sentence was NOT an offer).

My
Blaziken FB Lv. X
Staraptor FB
for
Your
Time Space Distortion
Secret Articuno x1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back