• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Geo's Trade Thread. Everything Must Go!!!!! (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, & more

Call Energy MD
Regirock LA
Registeel LA
Regigigas LV.X (tin)
Dialga G PT
Bebe's Search x2 (RR)
Roseanne's Research SW

Those are the cards I want off you. I can chip in a couple bucks.

RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, & more

Can you CML for 1x Luxray GL Lv X, 1x Blaziken FB Lv X. Thanks

Would you trade your Call Energy for my Rhyperior lvl X promo?

RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, &

YourP1MP said:
OK that sounds good. Do you have any Electivire FB or Blaziken FB you can add to the trade. I was also thinking maybe a discount for Cresselia Lv.X and Azelf (bundle)

If not then I will still purchase the Azelf. LMK

I don't have any of the FB's. How much for the cresselia then?

RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, &

Lucario_aura_wielder said:
cml for machamp x

Will you buy it?

EspeonROX said:
Call Energy MD
Regirock LA
Registeel LA
Regigigas LV.X (tin)
Dialga G PT
Bebe's Search x2 (RR)
Roseanne's Research SW

Those are the cards I want off you. I can chip in a couple bucks.

Ok so make an offer

Garchomp said:
Can you CML for 1x Luxray GL Lv X, 1x Blaziken FB Lv X. Thanks

I would rather sell. Interested?

captain.mongoose said:
Would you trade your Call Energy for my Rhyperior lvl X promo?

No thanks. I don't need that

How about $20 Dollars and a Skymin Lv.X (Non Tin)
for
Cresselia Lv.X and Azelf LA

LMK

DJ Hype Vibes said:
CML for Glaceon X.

I seen nothing. Do you buy?

YourP1MP said:
How about $20 Dollars and a Skymin Lv.X (Non Tin)
for
Cresselia Lv.X and Azelf LA

LMK

I don't want the shaymin X

geo15721 said:
I seen nothing. Do you buy?
Yeah but not for 20 bucks. I bought a Blaze FB X for 8 bucks so maybe if you can lower the price?

i will pay $20 for mow rotom articuno secret rare flying pikachu secret rare and hitmonchan secret rare

Alright I will do the Azelf LA by itself then
I really need it before my BR Saturday.
Deal?

konter_j8902 said:
I will pay $20 for mow rotom articuno secret rare flying pikachu secret rare and hitmonchan secret rare

Deal pm me.

YourP1MP said:
Alright I will do the Azelf LA by itself then
I really need it before my BR Saturday.
Deal?

Ok pm me

I will buy Glaceon off of you for 14 bucks if it's mint.

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Yeah but not for 20 bucks. I bought a Blaze FB X for 8 bucks so maybe if you can lower the price?
The cheapest I can do is $18 +$4 shipping

Before I PM you
To make the trade worth while Is there any combo of rares I can throw in to get Cresselia Lv.X and Azelf LA for $25?
LMK.

YourP1MP said:
Before I PM you
To make the trade worth while Is there any combo of rares I can throw in to get Cresselia Lv.X and Azelf LA for $25?
LMK.

Do you have a Blaziken FB

Unfortunately no. Anything Else?

Any roseanne's research?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back