• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Geo's Trade Thread. Everything Must Go!!!!! (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, & more

Bump bump

EspeonROX said:
Are you willing to trade a few of your MT/RR Bebe's and the Roseanne's and the Dialga G for it? I'm also liking the Gardy X SW. LMK. (The first sentence was NOT an offer).

I only value it at $5. So.... It depends

eevee said:
My
Blaziken FB Lv. X
Staraptor FB
for
Your
Time Space Distortion
Secret Articuno x1

Sorry I just traded my TSD...

RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, & more

ill buy your gardy X i only have the tin charizard left but ill trade that also

Then can you shoot me an offer?

RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, &

spartan7987 said:
ill buy your gardy X I only have the tin charizard left but ill trade that also

Ok make your offer

EspeonROX said:
Then can you shoot me an offer?

Dialga G for it

I have a Blaziken FB Holo. I really need either Flygon X or Blaziken FB X for my deck. CML for others you might like also with Blaze FB...

Sorry nothing. I'm still interested in the blaziken FB Holo though

Nah, I value Mewtwo LV.X higher than that.

How much do you value it then?

At least around $8-$10. I'm looking at the Supporters, or the Gardy X for it.

I can add 1 or 2 bebe search to the dialga G. LMK

2 Bebe's? What set are they from?

I kinda like the Regigigas LV.X tin, and do you have:

1x Regirock LA
1x Registeel LA
Xx Claydol GE (how many?)

spartan7987 Wrote:

Ok make your offer

it is going around 10$ so how about that???

RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, &

EspeonROX said:
2 Bebe's? What set are they from?

I kinda like the Regigigas LV.X tin, and do you have:

1x Regirock LA
1x Registeel LA
Xx Claydol GE (how many?)

The bebe's are from RR & MT. I have all of those except Claydols. Also do you have any other tin Lv. X's?

spartan7987 said:
spartan7987 Wrote:

Ok make your offer

it is going around 10$ so how about that?

I can do $13. LMK

I don't really have any of your wants(except Blaziken FB) But I think I can make you a good offer for Luxray GL LV.X(it says you have 2)
MY
1 Rayquza C LV.X-5
1 Charizard G LV.X-5
1 JPN TSD-5
1 Blaziken FB-5
5 Bucks
Anything you might want from my list. I value the Luxray GL LV.X at around 30-35 bucks and I have offered you around 25 so I'll trade up to 10 more dollars in stuff(maybe more because I want it so bad)I could also take out the some of stuff and put in Gallade 4 LV.X instead. Please respond in PM.

Bump bump bump

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I don't really have any of your wants(except Blaziken FB) But I think I can make you a good offer for Luxray GL LV.X(it says you have 2)
MY
1 Rayquza C LV.X-5
1 Charizard G LV.X-5
1 JPN TSD-5
1 Blaziken FB-5
5 Bucks
Anything you might want from my list. I value the Luxray GL LV.X at around 30-35 bucks and I have offered you around 25 so I'll trade up to 10 more dollars in stuff(maybe more because I want it so bad)I could also take out the some of stuff and put in Gallade 4 LV.X instead. Please respond in PM.

sorry I really don't need those. Thanks for the offer.

spartan7987 said:

Cool pm me

How much for an Azelf LA. I was thinking maybe $4.
LMK

No. Sorry. How many Uxie LA (non-RH) do you have? I also need 2x Call Energy MD.

YourP1MP said:
How much for an Azelf LA. I was thinking maybe $4.
LMK

I'll do $5 since it's RH. LMK

EspeonROX said:
No. Sorry. How many Uxie LA (non-RH) do you have? I also need 2x Call Energy MD.

I have no Uxie's and 1 Call Energy MD

OK that sounds good. Do you have any Electivire FB or Blaziken FB you can add to the trade. I was also thinking maybe a discount for Cresselia Lv.X and Azelf (bundle)

If not then I will still purchase the Azelf. LMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back