• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Geo's Trade Thread. Everything Must Go!!!!! (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Big Update! {H} Leafy X, T.S.D.'s, Landmin X, Staples, RH Claydols, Uxies LA, Ex'

Dr. Frankenstain said:
Want 1x Uxie LA
How much do you want for it.

Make an offer

Taylor45 said:
Geo, is there anything I can give you for a Leafeon Lv.X??? And that Ninetales ex too. =]
I've got 2 extra Claydols, 1x [RH] but the [RH] is not mint.

Nothing I seen

RE: Big Update! {H} Leafy X, T.S.D.'s, Landmin X, Staples, RH Claydols, Uxies LA, Ex's & ☆'s! Take a Look!

18 plus u ship it? Pm is its so. Hope the Uxie is (ENGLISH)

RE: Big Update! {H} Leafy X, T.S.D.'s, Landmin X, Staples, RH Claydols, Uxies LA, Ex's & ☆'s! Take a Look!

Pm'ing you right now

My cards are mint, and hope your's are too. Here's a few haves and wants.

I have: Gardy X
Infernape X
Gardevoir X
Dusky X IFDS
Shiny Voltorb IFDS

I want: Regirock 'star' LM
Regice 'star' LM
Registeel 'star' LM
Banette ex LM
Espeon ex UF

(Stars: Higher wants. Exs: Lower wants.)

I'm a little interested in your gardevior X. I won't trade much for it though.

Alright. Hi I almost traded with you before. I've decided that I don't need my Shaymin LV.X.

My:
Shaymin LV.X

Your:
Claydol GE
Call Energy
Kingdra

I also might be interested in buying some supporters.

So...what would you trade? Got an offer? Gardy X I can do for Banette ex, Espeon ex, and maybe another ex of your choosing that's mint and I slightly want? I don't really know what you'll offer.

hi Plz CML for
Shaymin (land) Lv. X

RE: Big Update! {H} Leafy X, T.S.D.'s, Landmin X, Staples, RH Claydols, Uxies LA, Ex'

Pi3ce0fmind said:
Alright. Hi I almost traded with you before. I've decided that I don't need my Shaymin LV.X.

My:
Shaymin LV.X

Your:
Claydol GE
Call Energy
Kingdra

I also might be interested in buying some supporters.

Ok. That sounds good. But before I finalize the deal, which sup. Are you interested in?

EspeonROX said:
So...what would you trade? Got an offer? Gardy X I can do for Banette ex, Espeon ex, and maybe another ex of your choosing that's mint and I slightly want? I don't really know what you'll offer.

Sorry but, espeon ex is gone

Okay I want x4 Bebe's (they are $1 right?), your roseanne(s), 2x Rare candy HP, and if you have any I need Rayquaza LA, Blissey Pt, and Stark Mountain. Lmk how much all those would cost. I assume I send first right? Since I have no Rep. Also I cannot send until tomorrow or Saturday. Thanks I'm going to go eat dinner now lol.

Shadow_master said:
hi please CML for
Shaymin (land) Lv. X

I like your RH Azelf LA

Hey I also may want the Empleon LV.X for my friend and any Empoleon Pt you have if any.

Pi3ce0fmind said:
Okay I want x4 Bebe's (they are $1 right?), your roseanne(s), 2x Rare candy HP, and if you have any I need Rayquaza LA, Blissey Pt, and Stark Mountain. Lmk how much all those would cost. I assume I send first right? Since I have no Rep. Also I cannot send until tomorrow or Saturday. Thanks I'm going to go eat dinner now lol.

I have these. Give me a price
Bebe's x6
Rare Candy x3 GE
Roseanne x1
Rayquaza LA x1

$20 for all of them? Also by tomorrow I will know if my friend wants the Empoleon LV.X (Pack Right?).

I'm wainting for the PM and i ´dont agree 18 USD beacuse the sipping only cost 1 USD.

Pi3ce0fmind said:
$20 for all of them? Also by tomorrow I will know if my friend wants the Empoleon LV.X (Pack Right?).

Yeah I can do that for $20. Just what your friend says

Dr. Frankenstain said:
I'm wainting for the PM and I ´don't agree 18 USD beacuse the sipping only cost 1 USD.

Sorry but the uxie LA is gone. But I am getting a uxie LA RH pretty soon. Interested?

I want to make an offer, but I don't want to do any sort of confirmation until our current trade finishes.

I will buy your Umbreon* AND Mewtwo* if you do them for $20 each, otherwise I'll just buy one at $25.

I can do them for $20 each but let's wait to we both get our cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back