• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Geo's Trade Thread. Everything Must Go!!!!! (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, & more

Ok so:
Your:
Hipo X
2 Flint
Staraptor FB or 2 Hipo
+If you accept 2 Hipo(im very very want) and Luxray GL
My:
Flygon X
+you choose cards from my list to trade with +cards
Sorry but im dont have cards from your list but meybe
Mow Rotom for 2 Hipo?
and Surfing Pikachu for Luxray GL?

RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, & more

$40 and a throw in for Luxray Lv.X. LMK or counter?

RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, &

geo15721 said:
what else do you have from my wants list

Toddrick said:
I have a Snorlax LV.X

I could use;
Shiny Duskull
RH Poketurn
RG Energy Gain
RH Cynthia's Feelings

I have the non RH of those trainers, just trying to RH out a deck. LMK what we can do. Thanks.

no thanks man

PokeKid Brandon said:
Can you CML for palkia Lv.X?

I traded that

I can do that! pm me

Could you either cml for something else for those cards or tell me how much $$$ you want for them? Thanks

RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, &

raymund66 said:
Ok so:
Your:
Hipo X
2 Flint
Staraptor FB or 2 Hipo
+If you accept 2 Hipo(im very very want) and Luxray GL
My:
Flygon X
+you choose cards from my list to trade with +cards
Sorry but im don't have cards from your list but meybe
Mow Rotom for 2 Hipo?
and Surfing Pikachu for Luxray GL?
If I have the 2 Hipo then I'll trade you them for the rotom. But I'm not trading the Luxray GL. I'll pm you when I get home from work.

YourP1MP said:
$40 and a throw in for Luxray Lv.X. LMK or counter?

Sure but what do you consider a throw in?

festizzio said:
I'd be glad to trade both of them...
Ok pm me to finalize

Toddrick said:
no thanks man

PokeKid Brandon said:
Can you CML for palkia Lv.X?

I traded that

I can do that! pm me

Could you either cml for something else for those cards or tell me how much $$$ you want for them? Thanks
[/quote]

Shiny Duskull is involved in a trade right now. But I can $6 for the rest.

Throw ins are anything worth $10 or under. Just CML for anything you like excluding the Level Xs ( Garchomp C, Hippowdon, Staraptor, Landmin)

Can you throw in 2 of your tin lv. X's?

Would you do my Snorlax Lv. X, DP promo 21, DP promo 34 and one of my tin Lv. X's for your Flyogn Lv. X and Charizard*? Feel free to counter.

geo15721 said:
Can you throw in 2 of your tin lv. X's?

Sure just let me know which:)

My landmin X for your drapion X, 2x drapion, ampharos SW, and weavile sw. Also do you think you can cml to see if you have anythin from my wants list

Floatzel X for infernape 4 X?

cml

I need: (NON-RH and MINT for all of these)

3x BTS
1x Primeape SV
1x Rhyperior DP (holo, mint)
2x Cyrus's Conspiracy
4x PokeTurn

I'm slightly interested in a Regigigas X tin, but that's about it. CML.

I can do $40 along with Infernape Lv.X (TIN) and Dialga LvX (TIN) which comes out to a whopping *53p*!!! ( assuming $1 = 1p, according to my new point system)

LMK if this is OK.

umgriz said:
Would you do my Snorlax Lv. X, DP promo 21, DP promo 34 and one of my tin Lv. X's for your Flyogn Lv. X and Charizard*? Feel free to counter.

No thanks I don't need any of those

YourP1MP said:
Sure just let me know which:)
Any 2 different is fine

ace11 said:
My landmin X for your drapion X, 2x drapion, ampharos SW, and weavile sw. Also do you think you can cml to see if you have anythin from my wants list

I don't have any weavile SW

How about Infernape Lv.X and Dialga LvX if thats OK then PM me.

geo15721 said:
No thanks I don't need any of those

You don't need them? They are on your wants list.

Tweed said:
Floatzel X for infernape 4 X?

cml

My
Floatzel X

Your
Infernape 4 X?

EspeonROX said:
I need: (NON-RH and MINT for all of these)

3x BTS
1x Primeape SV
1x Rhyperior DP (holo, mint)
2x Cyrus's Conspiracy
4x PokeTurn

I'm slightly interested in a Regigigas X tin, but that's about it. CML.

I only have a Primeape SV & Regigigas X Tin.

YourP1MP said:
I can do $40 along with Infernape Lv.X (TIN) and Dialga LvX (TIN) which comes out to a whopping *53p*!!! ( assuming $1 = 1p, according to my new point system)

LMK if this is OK.

Ok pm me then.

umgriz said:
You don't need them? They are on your wants list.
Hmm sorry I need to upgrade.

PokeKid Brandon said:
Do you have any mewtwo Lv.X?

Nope. Sorry dude

Upgraded BUMP BUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back