BW/BW2 Get your in-game teams rated!

RE: In-game Team Rates

Like I said I mostly save him for last, Rhyperior is my second favorite next to Scizor. Moreover since Rhyperior is also as strong as Tyranitar is when Banded or even more he can really thrash Pokémon that may have an advantage on him even when versing a type he is weakagianst.

Okay this is just my casual-minded team i'd like to throw out there:

Spr_4p_482.png

1. Azelf @ Wide Glasses
LEVITATE
a. Extrasensory
b. Thunder Bolt
c. Shadow Ball
d. U-Turn
-My lead, U-Turn is very nice.

105.png

2. Marowake @ Think Club
ROCK HEAD
a. Double-Edge
b. Bonemerang
c. Flamethrower
d. Swords Dance
-Flamethrower is a nice Fire move, and it gives him a Special.

Spr_4h_015.png

3. Beedrill @ Scope Lens
SWARM
a. Poison Jab
b. Twineedle
c. Giga Drain (Raised PP)
d. Aerial Ace
-Giga Drain helps push through Rocks.
Spr_4h_020_f.png

4. Raticate @ Muscle Band
GUTS
a. Flame Wheel
b. Swords Dance
c. Crunch
d. Hyper Fang
-I may remove him for Metagross

Spr_4p_474_s.png

5. Porygon-Z @ Expert Belt
ADAPTABILITY
a. Tri-Attack
b. Discharge
c. Single Beam
d. Protect

Spr_4d_009.png

6. Blastoise @ Nevermeltice
TORRENT
a. Ice Beam
b. Hydro Cannon
c. Bite
d. Flash Cannon
-Ice Beam is great against the ever-popular Dragon type, and Hydro is often a OHKO

Weaknesses:
200%:
Grass:2
Water:1
Electric:1
Fighting:2
Fire:1
Psychic:0
Steel:0
Dark:1
Ground:1
Ice:2
Poison:0
Flying:1
Bug:1
Rock:1
Ghost:1
Dragon:0​

My Battle Tower Team needs fixin' Can anyone help?

Mismagius Lv.50 Oran Berry
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Energy Ball
Thunderbolt

Lucario Lv.50 Scope Lens
Aura Sphere (would it really be Lucario Without it?)
Flash Cannon
Stone Edge
Calm Mind

Garchomp Lv.55 Dragon Fang
Dragon Pulse
Earthquake
Fire Blast
Toxic

Also, how do you add sprites to a post, like boneclub24 did?
{F}{M}{F}{M}{F}{M}

Boneclub24: I'd remove Flamethrower on Marowak. Marowak doesn't have great special attack, so it won't do much. Also, Surf is better than Hydro Pump. Even though Hydro Pump does a lot of damage, its PP and accuracy aren't that great.

Nenjamonky177: I'd change Mismagius' Oran Berry to a Sitrus Berry, as it heals more. Also, change Flash Cannon to Earthquake, as Steel moves don't hit many Pokemon for super-effectiveness.

@Bippa: I know Hydro Pump is bad but i'm still on the fence with Hydro CANNON :3

@Nenja: Upload to Photobucket or something and then post the IMG URL where you want it :3

Whoops, my bad.

Between the two turns of Hydro Cannon's duration (1 attack, 1 recharge) it factors as 75 damage over two turns. To be honest, you would be better off with Hydro Pump.

Thanks for the help Bippa, I'll try it out (the only prob. is finding the sitrus berry).

Now to try out the Pic.

http://api.ning.com/files/4FzPVapEF-HScRh*qbbQD9TYps3*Jih14mLqjYk6FwdhXoANPv8AePsfRokOpDgU-1TUTlgH0WXmNURbv-OZuyNCQvrBH60h/2570979131_5fa4c34372.jpg

hhmmmmmm....it just posted the link.

Okay i'll try it again.
2570979131_5fa4c34372.jpg

I am FRUSTRATED!!!!! I can't find any pictures with the IMG on the end and it's making me go OMG and my HEADS GETTING BIGGER AND BOOOOOOOM!!! (huff,huff,huff) .....i'm good

I suggest you read up on MyCode in the Newbie Guide. You didn't put the
tags right.

dmaster out.

Okay, I read the guide, I'll try it again.
Dark_magician_by_cloud_ff7.jpg

yeah, it works!! Thanks, Dmaster and Boneclub24!!
Now, back to the Team discussion.

Yeah thanks for the help everybody. I just beat the Tower Tycoon the first time, but I got beat on the 25th battle. But the MISMAGIUS, LUCARIO, GARCHOMP team works fine. Thanx!~!

well, congrats. Once I train a bit more I'm heading to the tower soon myself! :p

Blastioses nature is Naughty, so I may give him Aqua Tail and Life Orb. Thoughts?

That would make him a pretty good fast hitter and bringss down a high HP person, like the dreaded Blissey. But Blastoises' HP stat is pretty low, youll have to watch out for that with the Life orb, What does it say above what he likes to eat?

I already said he has a Naughty Nature, which means it gets +Attack -Special Defense

No, i mean it says something like; loves to eat, proud of it's power, sturdy body, stuff like that. That identifies another bonus they get, but it's only positive and for only one stat.

Back