Wi-Fi Trades GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading, Cloning, and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! -

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! -Hidden Ability PokéBank Starters Available Now!

117jokes said:
Galaxy Hunter said:
Yes, and I'd take that trade. I'll reserve it for when we trade for your other Pokémon; Tyrogue's done, and I'm almost done with Poliwag.

I'm also interested in the female HA Fletchling with 4 perfect IVs, will you accept a jolly Croagunk (ability: Dry skin) with 4 perfect IV's?

Sure. They've both been marked as reserved. I should have your Poliwag ready shortly, hopefully by tomorrow.

RE: GH's Made-to-Order Pokémon Trading and Breeding Center, 5IV's, HA's, Shinies, and more! -Hidden Ability PokéBank Starters Available Now!

Would you like a 5iv larvesta for your 4iv starly double edge

PokemonY123 said:

Sure! When can you trade?

Very interested in your 4 IV Flabebé. Anything you want for it? I do have a 5 IV Dratini with Marvel Scale that I can trade. I also have some 5 IV Heracross and Gibles.

Edit: Completly missed the Charmanders the first time around XD. I'm definitely interested in those too.

Can you git me Swirlix. I will trade you A Zapdos, 3 mewtwo, Uxie, Azelf, Xernens, Yveltal, Zygrarde, Shiny Gyarados, Shiny Hoothoot, A Venusanr, Charizard, Blastoise, Blaziken, Greninja, Shendinja, a Male Pyroar, and a Spiritomb.

Galaxy Hunter said:
PokemonY123 said:

Sure! When can you trade?

Well when we're both online I guess, my FC is 2466-2317-8786

What Pokémon do you want?: Shiny Delibird, Starly (f) 31/31/31/x/31/31, Adamant, Reckless, Whirlwind/Aerial Ace/Take Down/Agility
What Pokémon do you have?: Shiny Jumpluff, shiny Ampharos, shiny Gengar (none of those are Kalos caught/bred), shiny Ninetales (fully EV trained and level 50, has 31 in Speed and HA Drought), shiny Seviper (fully EV trained, but not yet level 50) (last two are Kalos caught/bred)
For the Starly I have a multitude of Pokemon. Check my list. I can offer a legit Kangaskhan with Scrappy/Early Bird and 6 IVs (I have a few 6 IV Kangaskhan), or Totodile with 3 egg moves.
Shiny Delibird for shiny Seviper and 5 IV Starly for 6 IV Kangaskhan?
What is your 3DS FC and IGN?: Friend Code: 1478-3063-5795 Name: Amphy
What time are you available?: Times Available: 3:30-11PM my time every day for days I go to school, and on 4 or 5 days a week, I am here all day.​

This is the weekly update, there are more new Pokémon available in-stock, including:

Flawless Aerodactyl
Three Flawless Larvestas with both Modest and Timid natures
Flawless Bagon with the egg moves Dragon Dance and Dragon Rush
Flawless Heracross with the egg move Rock Blast

As well as Bullet Punch and Psycho Cut Meditites, some Marvel Scale Adamant Dratinis, Adamant 5IV Scythers with Technician, and a horde of Modest 4-5IV Rotom!

Also: in order to keep my Original Post from getting too cluttered, I'm going to be Wonder Trading a lot of my older stock Pokemon, if you see something you like, I'll happily trade it away for anything, just let me know. Otherwise, the Pokémon marked will be gone by Monday.

Hey! I hate to do this to people but if your pokemon are free could I get

Tyrouge (m) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Careful, Guts, Tackle/Helping Hand/Fake Out/ Foresight
Archen (m) 31/31/x/31/31/31 Jolly, Defeatist, Quick Attack/Leer/Wing Attack
Squirtle (m) 31/x/31/31/31/x Modest, Rain Dish, Tackle/Aura Sphere
Helieptile (m) 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid, Solar Power, Pound/Tail Whip/Glare -Perfect
Houndour (m) 31/x/31/31/31/31, Timid, Early Bird, Ember/Leer/Fire Fang
Aron (m) 31/31/31/x/31/31, Adamant, Rock Head, Tackle/Harden/Iron Head -Perfect

I'll get you any one of my 5iv pokemon for these :) if any others want some of these don't hesitate to tell me. I know I'm asking for a lot :) sorry!

xDkoYx said:

Tyrouge (m) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Careful, Guts, Tackle/Helping Hand/Fake Out/ Foresight
Helieptile (m) 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid, Solar Power, Pound/Tail Whip/Glare -Perfect

I'll get you any one of my 5iv pokemon for these :) if any others want some of these don't hesitate to tell me. I know I'm asking for a lot :) sorry!

No problem, they're all yours. In exchange, I'd like:

5IV Jolly Infiltrator Zubat w/ Defog and Brave Bird
5IV Adamant Clear Body Beldum
5IV Relaxed Storm Drain Shellos

For the last three, I really don't have anything else I need at the moment, although I could use some Heart Scales. Also, it mentions on your Page that you have all the Pokébank Legends except for Shaymin, I do have it, and if you need the PokéDex data I'd be willing to trade him to you and back again.

Galaxy Hunter said:
xDkoYx said:

For the last three, I really don't have anything else I need at the moment, although I could use some Heart Scales. Also, it mentions on your Page that you have all the Pokébank Legends except for Shaymin, I do have it, and if you need the PokéDex data I'd be willing to trade him to you and back again.

Ahh crap. I didn't see your post until now. I'll get you these pokemon by the end of next week :)

For the Shiny Swirlix I can give you a Shiny Typhlosion (Born in Kallos) or Shiny Loppuny (Also Born In Kallos) ?

ShinyVincent said:
For the Shiny Swirlix I can give you a Shiny Typhlosion (Born in Kallos) or Shiny Loppuny (Also Born In Kallos) ?

Hm, does the Lopunny have Klutz and a good nature and IVs? If so, then I'll take that, if not then I'd like the Typhlosion. Would you like me to give the Swirlix a Satchet so that it evolves?

xDkoYx said:
Galaxy Hunter said:

Ahh crap. I didn't see your post until now. I'll get you these pokemon by the end of next week :)

Thanks, looking forward to it, Metagross is one of the few Pseudo-Legendaries I don't have bred competitively yet.

Galaxy Hunter said:
ShinyVincent said:

Hm, does the Lopunny have Klutz and a good nature and IVs? If so, then I'll take that, if not then I'd like the Typhlosion. Would you like me to give the Swirlix a Satchet so that it evolves?

xDkoYx said:

Thanks, looking forward to it, Metagross is one of the few Pseudo-Legendaries I don't have bred competitively yet.

1 IV and Cute Charm..So, Typhlosion than?

ShinyVincent said:
Galaxy Hunter said:

1 IV and Cute Charm..So, Typhlosion than?

Sure, I'll be on tomorrow, I'll PM you when I see you online.

Cml for-(f) 31/x/31/x/31/31, Adamant, Reckless, Tackle/Growl/Double-Edge

Would you let me clone your Ditto for an ability capsule or any of my Pokemon?? (trying to get a shiny 4+IV Inkay)

Your online and able now?

No, but I will be in an hour or two, does that work for you?

Uhm..I`ll try..Not sure..But, otherwise I can tomorrow:)

Back