• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]CoL Raikou!! All HS and more! [W]Shiny Entei, Groudon and Rayq, need Lugia EX and some promos!!!

RE: [H]Gengar X, Salamence Lv. X, Arceus Lv. X and more! [W]Arceus X, shinies, Flygon X!! Also some EX's and *'s, help!

I don't have any of your LV.X wants. =(

RE: [H]Gengar X, Salamence Lv. X, Arceus Lv. X and more! [W]Arceus X, shinies, Flygon X!! Also some EX's and *'s, help!

Okay, can you do this?

Snorlax X
X amount of EXs
X amount of Spiritomb PA

My Flygon X

Can you fill in the X? ^^

DJ Hype Vibes said:
I don't have any of your LV.X wants. =(

Well, if you get any, come back.

chanman45 said:
Okay, can you do this?

Snorlax X
X amount of EXs
X amount of Spiritomb PA

My Flygon X

Can you fill in the X? ^^

I only have 1 Spiritomb, so that's yours. And the X in the EX's is whatever it takes. PM me and we can iron that out!

I have Arceus X (95) and Froslass + Toxicroak (PA) for trade, I'm really interested in your Gengar LV.X (And Charizard PA, although with much lower priority).
Would you be interested in a trade? Naturally I'll send first seeing as how I'm low on refs and from outside of the USA (That, and my refs are rather old, heres the link for your reference, if you're interested: http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=8206).

Thanks in advance for a reply.

I have Psychic Bolt Arceus LV.X

Trade for Sally X then?

Lou Cypher said:
I have Arceus X (95) and Froslass + Toxicroak (PA) for trade, I'm really interested in your Gengar LV.X (And Charizard PA, although with much lower priority).
Would you be interested in a trade? Naturally I'll send first seeing as how I'm low on refs and from outside of the USA (That, and my refs are rather old, heres the link for your reference, if you're interested: http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=8206).

Thanks in advance for a reply.

I don't need #95 anymore, got it today. I do still need Froslass, but won't trade Gengar X or Charizard for it, is there anything else you need?

DJ Hype Vibes said:
I have Psychic Bolt Arceus LV.X

Trade for Sally X then?

What's the offer then? (I've got like 5 pages open right now)

My:
Arceus X
Mothim Holo

Your:
Sally X(mint?)

DJ Hype Vibes said:
My:
Arceus X
Mothim Holo

Your:
Sally X(mint?)

Well, I've gotten another offer for Salamence X, if you can beat it then let me know. Arceus X (#96) and Shiny Shinx for Sally X.

Can you beat that?

Replace the Mothim with Shiny Ponyta. That's the best I can do.

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Replace the Mothim with Shiny Ponyta. That's the best I can do.

Well the other person asked first. If it falls through, you'll be first on the list.

Didn't I ask first way before in the pages?

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Didn't I ask first way before in the pages?

Find your first post, the one right above you is the one I'm talking about.

Oh. I could have been first within 45 mins...=(

BTW, Is Sally X mint? No white stuff on corners?

umgriz said:
I don't need #95 anymore, got it today. I do still need Froslass, but won't trade Gengar X or Charizard for it, is there anything else you need?

I do have a Tangrowth X, would that get me anywhere?

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Oh. I could have been first within 45 mins...=(

BTW, Is Sally X mint? No white stuff on corners?

Yep, straight from pack into sleeve and card box.

Lou Cypher said:
umgriz said:

I do have a Tangrowth X, would that get me anywhere?

Closer, but I've had offers of two X's for Gengar.

Card box?

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Card box?

Yeah, I keep all my tradeable cards organized by set in a card box. They go from the pack, into a sleeve, then into the card box.

No toploader? I hope they stay mint then if not...

DJ Hype Vibes said:
No toploader? I hope they stay mint then if not...

Feel free to ask anyone I've ever traded with about the condition of my cards. I am a collector, so when I say they are mint, you can trust that they are.

OK. I'll take your word.

Back