• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]CoL Raikou!! All HS and more! [W]Shiny Entei, Groudon and Rayq, need Lugia EX and some promos!!!

RE: [H]Gengar X, Arceus Lv. X and more! [W]Tangrowth X, shinies, Flygon X!! Also some EX's and *'s, help!

Added more wants. Updated wants with incomings.

RE: [H]Gengar X, Arceus Lv. X and more! [W]Tangrowth X, shinies!! Also some EX's and *'s, help!

Added a couple more X's. Still need Tangrowth X!!

RE: [H]Gengar X, Arceus Lv. X and more! [W]Tangrowth X, shinies!! Also some EX's and *'s, help!

Cml for rising rivals pack and 3x majestic dawn packs
I have shiny shinx should come today also working on a trade for a tangrowth x

CML for Gengar X, only thing I have is Tangrowth X

I could use your Gengar Lv X. I have a Tangrowth Lv X, could you CML and see what else you like? Thanks. LMK.

CML for
1 Bannette Platinum

icman92 said:
Cml for rising rivals pack and 3x majestic dawn packs
I have shiny shinx should come today also working on a trade for a tangrowth x

What's the condition of that Celebi*?

chanman45 said:
CML for Gengar X, only thing I have is Tangrowth X

Couldn't find anything else right now. Did you receive my end of our other trade?

aqua said:
I could use your Gengar Lv X. I have a Tangrowth Lv X, could you CML and see what else you like? Thanks. LMK.

Would you do Tangrowth X and Espeon EX for it?

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
CML for
1 Bannette Platinum

How about Mew (HP box topper) for it?

The celebi was just traded sorry

I want bother you pack and tin omniscient arceus X. The only thing I have from your wants is the psychic bolt arceus though. CML

aqua said:

I might be able to do that. Would you be able to add these in at all?
Arceus (Water)
Salamence holo

icman92 said:
The celebi was just traded sorry

Well, let me know when you get the shiny or tan X

amisheskimoninja said:
I want bother you pack and tin omniscient arceus X. The only thing I have from your wants is the psychic bolt arceus though. CML

I would trade you the pack omniscient arceus X straight up for the psychic bolt arceus X, LMK.

aqua said:
aqua said:

Arceus (Water)
Salamence holo

Hmm. I think it's a pretty fair deal right now. If you want those other two, you'll have to add something.

How many packs would I be able to get for the tangrowth x and the shiny shinx?

icman92 said:
How many packs would I be able to get for the tangrowth x and the shiny shinx?

All the ones you asked for.

nope, nothing yet

I have a Tangrowth Lv.X and others just CML

I am interested in your Gengar Lv.X

LMK if we can work something out.

YourP1MP said:
I have a Tangrowth Lv.X and others just CML

I am interested in your Gengar Lv.X

LMK if we can work something out.

Tangrowth is the only thing I see right now, and that's not enough. If you can come up with anything else on my wants list, let me know.

Would you do it if I added a Shiny Bagon OR Shiny Ponyta?
IF so let me know which you prefer.

I have a Tagrowth Lv.X and a Shiny Ponyta. I need your Gengar Lv.X. LMK with an offer.

EDIT: Oh. lol. I didn't see that the poster above me was offering the same thing. :F

umgriz said:
aqua said:

Arceus (Water)
Salamence holo

Hmm. I think it's a pretty fair deal right now. If you want those other two, you'll have to add something.
Yeah it's pretty fair. I can add a Charizard AR RH if you want.

Back